Target air fuel WOT

EF Honda EF

i have a NA Dohc vtec. what is a good target Air/fuel for WOT. I read that turbo cars should be around 12-13. but this is NA

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure on n/a cars, but mine is 12.1

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NA cars should be around 14.7 i belive

boost cars need them aroudn 12

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NA should always be at 14.7

EF Honda EF

i know it should be a little richer than 14.7 during WOT. 14.7 is idle and your partial throttle should be around but i am pretty sure it is richer during WOT, i just dont know what A/F to tune it to.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is no "set" A/f ratio.

thats why you tune it to the a/f that gives the most performance and is reliable(IE: no pining)

EF Honda EF

i am tuning it my self so i am just goning to try to get the air fuels to stay in the 13's during wot. i have about 75 miles to go until my motor and clutch are broken in and the first time i floor it i am goning to have crome hooked up adn my wide ban and tune it teh best i can just so i know it is safe to open up

EF Honda EF

just got done tuning it. Got it at about 13 all the way through even staying steady into vtec. it drops down into the 12's in a few places but it is really hard to find the exact rpm because i cant get datalogging to work on crome.

EF Honda EF

i found this on phearable.net
Recommended Target Air Fuel Ratios On 91-93 Octane Vehicles:
All motor vehicles: 12.9-13.4:1 (Full Throttle)
Forced Induction Vehicles: 11.2-12.0:1 (Full Throttle)
Partial Throttle/Idle: 15.5:1 (Light Throttle) 14.7-13.6:1 (Partial to Mid Throttle)
There are many small variables involved in targeting your air/fuel ratios, the main idea is to ensure you are not running too rich or lean & making the safest & best power possible due to maintaining a proper amount of fuel to your motor at all times.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found this on phearable.net
Recommended Target Air Fuel Ratios On 91-93 Octane Vehicles:
All motor vehicles: 12.9-13.4:1 (Full Throttle)
Forced Induction Vehicles: 11.2-12.0:1 (Full Throttle)
Partial Throttle/Idle: 15.5:1 (Light Throttle) 14.7-13.6:1 (Partial to Mid Throttle)
There are many small variables involved in targeting your air/fuel ratios, the main idea is to ensure you are not running too rich or lean & making the safest & best power possible due to maintaining a proper amount of fuel to your motor at all times.
^^ nice...good info