TeeJay's EG8 Build

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I think i might try to go spoon if I can find one for a good price after seeing this one.

Where u getting your lip from?
hey, thats my old civic, i got the spoon lip in ebay, i got it for only 50shipped..

here is one for 69shipped, the cheapest one i found.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-2-3DR-SPOON-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aCivicQ7cYearQ3a1992QQhashZitem53e4d8e889QQitemZ360321706121QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2900wt_1165

and here is an old picture of the two lip side by side, so you guys can deceived which one you guys like the best.....

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol pls, I remember that build too

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well Pls i'm sure you know, but you have/had some sexy ass builds lol

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fat fives are on! =)

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup get some rims, those other rims were wack,good thing you got rid of them. fog lights look good bro.
I know man, I'm glad I was able to sell em. Haha. And I really like that fat fives on my car right now. Lol

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fat fives are on! =)

looks GREAT!!!!!!, if you are planning to paint them, make sure you buy duplicolor wheel paint and Clear Coat, which you can find at any autozone, etc

Vitaliy93

:D

Thanks man! But I got 35w. I was doing some research and I saw that 55w can fry your wiring, so I just went with 35w.
No thats if you dont use the harness. I bought the harness for $15 more.. The harness is so the power is directly used from the battery rather than the light bulb socket.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Whaaat? Damn.. I bought the harness cos I thought I needed it cos my uncle told me -___- haha

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i vote keep the 5's polished! looks real nice the way it is, and they look to be in good condition

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i havent updated in a while. But I actually have to replace my timing belt, and get a camber kit, so I wont be getting the lip for a while.. :/ After the timing belt and camber kit, i plan on getting:

Mugen front lip
Rear window visor
Mudguards
Sidemarkers
JDM Tails
Rear towhook
Extended lugs

I know its a lot, but the parts will come in good time =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ooh, that stinks. My brother has to change a timing belt in his crx cause it blew.