tein civic stolen in SD.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sucky. At least it's a company car and though worth more I'm sure it will be more likely to be recovered and more likely they'll get the people who did it.

They're in the news.... that's more than most people get.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man that s**t is whack...

but seriously, Tein should have stored it in a more secure place

inside job maybe?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't heard about it =/

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apr wide body for the win =) love any car that sports that

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
apr wide body for the win =) love any car that sports that
you must be f**kin retarded buzzbottom

the widy body is ALL custom by Tein, only the carnards (i know you know this) and splitter.. s**t like that is ARP

c'mon tom, you disappoint me buddy :(

Last edited:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going to be hard to hide that car...its not like they can drive it anywhere...and they'd have to repaint it before they could sell the body parts

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyone have a link? i'm having trouble believing that..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well duh, the thieves knew what they were doing and knew what they were looking for. The car is only posted on the web with a variety of pictures to show what is on the car and information to tell what is done to the car.

And I doubt it will be hard to hide that car. You'd be surprised what thieves are capable of doing and how quick they can do things.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
hey dan look at this link,,,,http://www.aprperformance.com/proddesc.php?catID=2&subcatID=13&productcategoryID=80 if it is not the same its DAMN CLOSE look at the front bumper of the civic. plus i hear the talks of apr having one in the works... that is the reason i say that it is apr....... dont know tho :/
the front bumper is an INGS front bumper from an RSX fitted and cut up to match and fit the widebody style they created

so as far as that goes, it's a one off by Tein

as far as APR coming out with a wide body for the FG... :what:

but i see where you came from now... lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You said Channel 8 and San Diego and Chula Vista so I tried to find a Channel 8 in that area and was directed to KFMB. I didn't find anythign on it there though. Can you source an article for us perhaps?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why don't they show that much concern for everybody? We have to be a major company to get any help. That's f**king gay.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Why don't they show that much concern for everybody? We have to be a major company to get any help. That's f**king gay.
WELL NOT EVERYONE HAS A 100,000 DOLLER CAR, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, THEY WOULD NEVA DO ANY FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS FOR A NORMAL TUNER STREET CIVIC

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's enough to make you wanna cry, thinking about a nice ride like that being stripped apart....

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Wonder If They Had Lojack Or Any Satalite Devise, I Bet They Didnt Considering They Wouldnt Think Someone Had The Nuts To Attempt It, But I Do Bet That The Other Tein Rides Probablyhave Them Now