Tell me what you guys think

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true, but i dont have a garage to build that. u really love the stang dont u?
having come from a honda that i spent tens of thousands on over the years (including the cost of the car) going to a $3k domestic that makes almost twice as much torque.. yeah.. i love the mustang.. something about the way it drives.. the way it sounds... its just awesomeness... and s**t is cheap for them.. blow a 5.0 motor up and you can get another for around $500 OR a completely BUILT CRATE motor for $4k - $5k....

just SO many options...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a reliable car that will get me to work and class with hesitation. Im not much of a racer, so I dont really car if it flys down the road. If i wanted that id buy the '10 gt500.
to be blunt.. if you had the money to buy a GT500 i highly doubt you would be on this site OR considering either of those cars.. ;)

and i am garageless as well.. but i dont let it bother me.. most of the work i did on the civic was on my back outside in the elements..

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
true, but mileage and reliability(engine wise) on a civic is unbeatable with a mustang. dont get me wrong, i love the stang, but I have no need for a 500hp car at 19 y.o.

00_civic_ex, lol. y not steelies?

plus no tools or privilege to do anything like that. if i had the money to buy a gt500, id be driving it instead of being on the internet at work.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i rock hubcaps dude. its my life!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true, but mileage and reliability(engine wise) on a civic is unbeatable with a mustang. dont get me wrong, i love the stang, but I have no need for a 500hp car at 19 y.o.
you will without question get better mileage with a civic if you are buying the car for fuel economy and reliability both are good choices..

00_civic_ex, lol. y not steelies?
PROBABLY because it makes the car look like s**t.. ;)

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
you will without question get better mileage with a civic if you are buying the car for fuel economy and reliability both are good choices..
i know.

PROBABLY because it makes the car look like s**t.. ;)
lol, i kno, but i think steelies look better than plastic hubcaps.

CDubs

Registered VIP
go with the EJ, iused to own an EM and loved it but i like the looks of the 5th and 6th gens better, i also like the red EJ, im not a fan of the grey interior inside a silver car, it just seems to be too much of one color, in my eyes, goodluck with your choice let us know what you pick =)

CDubs

Registered VIP
lol yeah im tryin to get u to swing towards the EJ side of course i mean look what i drive, but do what your gut tells you, or which one would look better modded like i did, i bou tmy EJ cuz i like the moding options better than the EM, plus i got it for cheap...kinda haha 2200 is cheap to me

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah mine didnt come with cancer =), which is very very lucky with a 5th gen, the guy before me painted it and fixed it, for the most part..its starting to bubble a little but with a repaint in the summer im not worried about it