tell me your opinion on my coupe

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think it looks Awful. That is my opinion. I wouldnt look twice..

hey destroy did you even read what i said. i told you to pick something else bag on about the car i do want your opinions whether there good or not but you posted about the color scheme like 3 or 4 times maybe bag on the shitty alezza lights that i havent replaced yet or maybe the halo projectors im sure you think those are "ricey" and remember i seventeen years old and not made of money and i do my best on this car with the budget im on

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im 17 and have projectors, i dont think they're ricey at all, although I dont liek the chrome ones sorry.

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the problem with most projectors isnt really a looks thing for me. its Fucntionality. I had some along time ago and i coulnt see any thing compared to my OEM lights. Most projectors have h1 foglight bulbs in there and thats not significant for a main headlight beam.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't even see a car in those pictures.

Honestly, digital cameras can be had for what, $50?

I can't even give you a worthy opinion, it doesn't look promising though...

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the problem with most projectors isnt really a looks thing for me. its Fucntionality. I had some along time ago and i coulnt see any thing compared to my OEM lights. Most projectors have h1 foglight bulbs in there and thats not significant for a main headlight beam.
:word: Visabilty sucks.

Rountreesj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok...paint it and ditch the rims and it will be decent maybe. but don't get upset when people rag on it...they are telling you exactly what they would tell their best friend if theirs looked like crap too. the only aftermarket ebay stuff that prolly will look ok at best is stuff made to replicate the jdm style. And people who have like 5 posts stop getting on here and saying "it looks great. Don't listen to these jerks." please be quiet. These "jerks" have been on here for a long time and know what looks good, which is a matter of preference yes, but certain things are just retarted and ugly and ricey. they might hate, but they know what the heck they are talking about.

if you are limited on funds, spend your money wisely on a few quality parts here and there.

just my $0.02 :what:

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a translation on some of these harshley worded people. IS Simple is better. Wheels over 16 inch are way to big on a civic between the years of 88-00. But its your car man. IT will just cut down on rubbing problems in the future. Wheel size also effects your cars acceleration the smaller the wheel the less they weigh the easyer your car will go instead of trying to lug around massive wheels. Just a simple Physics thing. Alot of people dont like the altezza style tail lights because they are played out. and the movie FNF ruined it for most people. My self included. I just think you will get more looks at your car if you have a simple car with sweet 15 or 16 inch wheels that arent over the top. The spoiler is an OEM option and i dont hate them but i would paint it to match the car. Simple addons such as JDM fender lights.. the ACTUAL ones not the clear ebay knockoffs or autozone ones. Just small touches make a big diff BUt you don thave to do all that if you dont want . its just my opinion!
:afrocorrect:
Maximum 16inch rims and Hondas are not baller rides, no 20s please!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that black wing and taillights are killing your car, and not to mention the wheels, white is clean but can be f**ked up really easy

denwis86

5+ Year Member
Put that tail light in the garbage :D, with the spoiler LOL

in italy we can't put on rims bigger than the stock 15 inchs, IMHO 15 is the best way to have a very good acceleration and a funny handling!

Neutrilizer

5+ Year Member
I would comment but my lips are currently black, until I get the car painted.

I do have a question though; Did you pop out and paint every vent and plastic piece in your dash too? =)