****TEST YOUR SIG HERE**** and here ONLY!!! WOOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we dont need 6 million posts about your newest sig.. so just post it in here.

this thread will be for everything.. ie: discussion, posting new sigs.. s**t like that.

got it?

good.

other posts about new signatures in the photoshop lounge will be closed or deleted.

8)

10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to one image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100 (no larger than 14.6k), failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Test Your Signature Here

Originally posted by knockoff
we dont need 6 million posts about your newest sig.. so just post it in here.

this thread will be for everything.. ie: discussion, posting new sigs.. s**t like that.

got it?

good.

other posts about new signatures in the photoshop lounge will be closed or deleted.

8)
Whoa, startin' to lay down the law! Sounds good to me though...Reminds me that I should start working on my new sig.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey this is my forum you fAwKer!!!

lol, jk, i was actually giong to start one of these, just TOOO damn lazy

but like my boy said

it will be LOCKED OR DELETED so follow the f**kin directions and dot b***h about it afterwards wondernig wtf happened

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since i suck at makin'' sigs, i'll post mine up a lil early so that way tha sigs just keep gettin' better. lol enjoy

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ hey i likeur sig thoug, just needs to be touched up

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight... here's my latest...

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
^^ hey i likeur sig thoug, just needs to be touched up

thanks man.....i just dont have the program(s) to do all that stuff.....i had to do it in Paint :( it took forever too because my ride and the S2000 were in two different places and pics when i started it. one day i'll upgrade and start makin' some good stuff

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anybody like? i know, i know... there is no "civic" in there... but i like the picture, especially because the buildings in the skyline are all from different cities and i smushed them together and made them look right with a filter. i call the city "carlapolis".

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by racecarl
anybody like? i know, i know... there is no "civic" in there... but i like the picture, especially because the buildings in the skyline are all from different cities and i smushed them together and made them look right with a filter. i call the city "carlapolis".
If you made the image a little smaller, I think it would look better. That's a nice cross-hatching job, whoever did it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a lil sum'n sum'n just for andrew, the hardest and most dedicated PShopper in the lounge

here you buddy

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
a lil sum'n sum'n just for andrew, the hardest and most dedicated PShopper in the lounge

here you buddy
Thanks Daniel, I owe you...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my latest... but I'm not going to use it for awhile...

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AbsOlutD16 said:
Here's my latest... but I'm not going to use it for awhile...
you should've had the motor showin' through the hood of the car instead of the quarter panel......it still looks sweet as hell....waaay better than something i could do. :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still think the one i made for you looks dope-a-licous

Status
Not open for further replies.