Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
price drop. 1,800

i can swap for $$ if you live close to me.

complete motor, tranny, ps pump, alternator, ac compressor, dizzy, ecu, axles, shift linkage, gsr mounts, ebay intake, gsr wire harness (missing plugs)

i also have the 99-00 si drivers side mount, the rear tranny mount and the ac mount. that i can throw in for 140. (cost me $190)

99-00 obx header w/ o2 hole for 120.

i have an obd2 b18c1 swap legit with paperwork. im looking to get 2,000. It comes with everything. only problem is the wire harness. gsr one has cuts in it. i dont know exaclty how many miles but its anywhere from 110k to 140k. it was used to get to and from some skool in rochester ny. i did change the timing belt, tensionor and water pump. the thing pulls strong. no cel's or knocks or anything. clutch is still good. local pickup prefered. i will meet half way if the price is good. i wouldnt know how to ship it so..yea.

pm any questions.

I DONT WANNA TRADE. I WANT $$$$$$$$

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why?

civicking

5+ Year Member
i know this question can get really annoying but would you want to sell just the bottom end?

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont WANT to. i really wanna keep it but if im gunna have to worry about it 24-7 its not worth it to me. i had plans for the motor. i was a couple things away from a turbo gsr.

im gunna move on to awd turbo. wrx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.