Thanks stince

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k that. he scammed someone. broke the rules. Just because after a couple months he finally pays him back doesn't mean he didn't willfully scam this guy using ClubCivic as a tool.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ibtl

I don't know how refunding someone's money back is a scam :what:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
leave him banned. like i and others have said, this is not the first time he's done this... this will not be the last time either

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ibtl 2

but how can he stay banned if these new mods are his family and friends? :what:

:lol:

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Scamming then righting the situation is still scamming. f**k him. The rules should apply.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only reason he refunded the money is because Paypal had to take it back. He's still a scammer.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only reason he refunded the money is because Paypal had to take it back. He's still a scammer.
I kinda thought it was because he was banned here. Paypal had been trying to resolve this for 2 weeks and then the day after he got banned he refunded the money.
Either way I'm glad that I got the refund and in my opinion when member constantly does this and is allowed to be a part of this community, they should get a red flag or something next to their avatar to warn potential buyers. Just my opinion though.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The point is, it's been resolved. It's up to people to do the research on who or who not to buy from.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The point is, it's been resolved. It's up to people to do the research on who or who not to buy from.
f**ken fail.

7. The classifieds section of the site is there to allow members to buy and sell goods. There is no way for Club Civic to validate the worth of any offers made in that section. So with that being said you must ultimately make the choice as to how secure you feel about any potential transaction. It is up to you to create your own guidelines to decide who and who not to do business with. As with any online transaction we suggest that you do the most you can to ensure a safe secure transaction (ask for pictures, serial numbers, pick up the goods if at all possible, etc.) Only the actual owner of the goods to be sold may create a thread to sell. You may not sell for friends, family or other(such as company) that are not active members (unregistered, banned, etc.) Also all sales completed through the site are independent of the site, and Club Civic assumes no responsibility nor makes any claims for any sales made through the site. If proven to have "scammed" someone through a transaction on this site you will be banned indefinitely.

guess you guys should take this part of the rule out because it has never been enforced. just because a scam has been resolved does not make it any less severe.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill post it up in the mod lounge and see what everyone else thinks.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiz.... you never should have got yourself demodded, lol. Now you're on more then ever!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.