The 2006 Comptech USA Si is for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onesi

5+ Year Member
ONLY $22,000 NOW!!![ my phone and email are on there to get in contact. I prefer not to ship because alot of people try and do scams. Check must clear my account first before anything takes place or get financed through onestopmotors.com and find my car they are a specialty finance place. Tell them i allowed you to buy the car at this price not their price!/B]

Ok so I finally came to terms this time lol. I PROMISE im selling it this time and its at a good price. If you guys know anyone looking for one let them know. Pass it around honda-tech too if you please. For those of you that are not familiar with the car here is some info.

VIN# 2hgfg21576h700180 $22,000 FIRM GREAT DEAL!! 235whp STILL FACTORY WARRANTY!

This is the Official Comptech Usa Civic Si they built as the research and development car. This is the first production model supercharged civic si EVER in the WORLD! There is great respect around for this car. Its the same car you have seen at hot import nights, trick out shows, autorama etc. and the car you have seen online all over the forums or at the SRT4 invite to Altamont Speedway. As I said this car is very respected in the import world so please understand if people want to take photo's or ask about the car. CLEAN TITLE CARFAX, still gets 30mpg on freeway! Also still has bumper to bumper warranty till Jan 09 or 36k miles and has the 5yr 60k mile drivetrain warranty which has plenty of time left!

The car has been very well taken care of. The only oil ran in this car is Amsoil Racing oil. Oil filters we use are Amsoil, or K&N. This car is garage kept and is very CLEAN! Looks brand new still. All work is done professionally by Comptech USA. This is a collectors type car being the first supercharged production FG2 in the world, and one of the first Si's sold in norcal. Please feel free to email me at ComptechUsa@hotmail.com with questions or call 916-792-3862 Parts are as follows

PARTS: (CUSTOM TEST PIPE CAT DELETE MAY BE INCLUDED!)
Comptech supercharger
Comptech header
Comptech cat-back
Comptech short shifter
Comptech springs
Comptech sway bar ( this item was never released to the public!!)
Comptech front and rear camber kit
Comptech intake manifold gasket
Fujita SRI
Hondata reflsh ( up to date version )
Flik racing wheels ( only 17 lbs )
Hankook ventus RS2 tires
Amsoil racing oil and oil filter
Water wetter
VIS II Carbon Fiber hood
Brisk racing spark plugs ( Lamborghini edition. turbo/ SC app. )
Window tint ( 20% rear and front strip, 45% front ) Need to finance? Go to onestopmotors.com, find this vehicle
Stock hood will come as well.
factory options: HFP aero kit, dash trim kit, autotint mirror, 8 disc honda cd player

Please understand KBB is $18k+ on this car with NO FACTORY OPTIONS! I have the retail print out as well at $21k. Wholesale is $17,500 for a stock some options car! Auctions for dealers are $16k! Easily worth $28,000 infact a selling company appraised the car and said they are going to sell it for $28,000. Im at $23,000 FIRM! You all know there is alot done, well taken care of and the labor is already completed for you. If you need to put money down and do financing you can go to onestopmotors.com where the car is also listed. They will finance you if needed! great rates to! It would cost you This much money if you got one for $15K got all the parts and put them on yourself and all the work was you. There are plenty of people that can vouch for the car! Hit me up guys!! THEY ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN SHIP SERVICE IF YOU ARE OUT OF STATE!!!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW, that engine bay is TOO DAMN SMALL!!!!!

SJK

5+ Year Member
a comptech Supercharger for the R18 motor will be nice . otherwise beutiful car

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, ive been away from this forum for quite some time on a little stint with subarus.... and lets just say blown trannies have led me back here to my roots at clubcivic. Apparently I missed alot..

SO.... How the hell did you get your hands on this car, and why do you have it priced so fairly??

Status
Not open for further replies.