The Ace Of Spades

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice looking ride man! Glad to see somebody else that isn't 100% JDM around CC.

And as far as whomever said lambo doors are rare (no offense to the OP), but they are anything but rare. Maybe where you live, but go to any car show, or hang out, everybody and their mother has them now. They aren't nearly as rare when they first came out and they were expense.

And sorry to thread jack, but this website has become so predictable. I can look at the OP and tell who's going to post something negative, it's kind of funny. This is the second time today that I read a post that wasn't JDM, and this person posted something negative. It's kind of funny.

Back on topic, nice car man!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
minus the doors your car is nice as f**k

Lewis M

No cat=big flames
5+ Year Member
tbh when the doors are shut it probably doesnt look rice as its not exactly a super wide kit with more vents than your average ventshop i think it looks nice man.
Greddy turbo kit ehh anygud?

XtremeSIR

XtremeSir
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has the buddy club 2 body kit but i changed the front to the stock one and added a greddy lip to keep it a little bit on the jdm side not stealing any show

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fast-trans-am said:
dude what the f**k is that s**t dude LAMBO DOORS OMFG TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
its his car. he likes them. so whats the big deal?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Really not my style. It'd look a lot better without the lambo doors, headlights and rear bumper. Those things just mess up the lines of the car imo.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not really my style, but the way you put it together it flows real well, nice car.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats with the whole 'ace of spades' thing? is that your magician name?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
banzai said:
whats with the whole 'ace of spades' thing? is that your magician name?
Um... actually, thinking about it... I'm not sure that's a good idea to name a thread. Especially not with the slang term and the color of the car. Since "black as an ace of spades" isn't exactly a nice thing to say. Which I'd imagine is what it's in reference to. I don't really think he did it to be rude though.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=black+as+the+ace+of+spades&defid=1566319

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think it looks real good. out of all, i dont like the headlights much. the rest i dont mind.

XtremeSIR

XtremeSir
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the ace of spades thing is just the name of the ride since its all black and the ace of spades is a powerfull card i decided to name it like that no offense intended

the doors were about 800 i am thinking about changing the headlamps for the oem ones but i really like this

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
urbandictionary.com said:
3.) blacker than the ace of spades

A black guy who is extremely dark like the spade on a playing card. syn: Wesley Snipes
Ahahahahaahaha.. That urban dictionary is pretty funny

But about the car, it looks nice to me.. Its nice to see something different from time to time. I even like the lambo doors. OP: how long have you had them and how are they holding up?

Oh and i knew the "ace of spade" thing wasnt meant to be derrogatory.. Everyone likes the Ace of spades more than the rest;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good to me where in mexico you hailing from? I hope not baja california norte all they seem to do out there is rob people

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
XtremeSIR said:
yea.... i have focused in some jdm style plus show off , thats why i kept the stock rear lights
Since when are stock tail lights JDM?

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your car a little more every time I see it. Not really a fan of the projectors but every thing else looks great.