The Alchemists' build (56k Beware)

TheAlchemist

5+ Year Member
thanks for all the feedback.. but i cant take all the credit i had a lot of help from some homies who have been teaching me along the way.. next to come is removable steering wheel.. and hopefully by december/january time ill be getting a new paint job.. still need to figure out what color imma go with though.. either black, white, or dark blue off the 01-05 civics

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice clean paint job!

just leave it like that, you dont need a professional paint job, CLEAR COAT!

TheAlchemist

5+ Year Member
lol thanks i havent been on here for a while. havent gotten to work on the car for a while.. im a builder on a budget =P but maybe ill have b series in soon or possibly even a turbo single cam. depending how much i spend on the holidays coming up and i still gotta do all the little stuff like rear disc brakes, some new coil overs instead of the cheap ebay ones that came with the ca, removable steering wheelr and all that what not. you know how it goes =D

TheAlchemist

5+ Year Member
yeah i got rid of the ghetto ass turbo that was on there before. ionno we'll see how it all turns out if anything id like to have a boosted B but only time will tell what wille happen

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i got rid of the ghetto ass turbo that was on there before. ionno we'll see how it all turns out if anything id like to have a boosted B but only time will tell what wille happen
u wanna sell it, can i take it off ur hands for cheap??

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well damn the paintjob looks good....i like the rims as well....did you raise the front suspension up any??

TheAlchemist

5+ Year Member
thanks. i did have to raise the front cause the precious owner put in a crossmember that sits super low to the ground and everytime i pulled into my drive way it would srape the s**t outa the cement.

as for the turbo ive been looking to sell it. but i strongly prefer local pick up.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im not hatin, only thing im not to fond of is how crummy thr valve cover turned out, rest looks cool

TheAlchemist

5+ Year Member
wow really? i mean all i did was just paint it black. i thought it looked much better than how it did before. but everyone has there opinions