10+ Year Member
you saw iron man 2?

discuss...

and how many people saw the hammer?

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i saw it..... meh, wasnt as good as the first.

what hammer?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i dont want to ruin it... and i hope noone else does...

but perhaps you should go and see the movie again...

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its ok you can ruin it :lol:
ill wait till i can get a bootleg, its not worth spending 8 more bux :lol:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you must remember....with movies that leave an open ending headed into the credits.... you must stay to see after the credits.... there usually is an extra scene...

like toy story 2.... when it came out for the first time in theaters... there was an extra scene that left you thinking there was going to be a third.. although... now a days on the dvd versions and even when it was re released in the theater... that extra scene is not there. you had to be in the theater when it was originally released and watched after the credits.

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw it, yeah!!! on many movies they do that short scenes after the credits so I always wait to the end end

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lopez, PM'ed.

I thought it was alright, wasnt as good as the first one. I also think that in the non-fighting scenes, the armor looked like s**t. Kind of looked like Wolverine's claws when he is looking at them in the mirror :lol:

Overall, Im glad I saw it. I dont know if I will buy it on DVD though.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
editted title just in case

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
captain America's shield was kind of obvious in the second one, they didn't really hide it.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't see the movie yet, but I did hear about Thor's hammer. The shield is new to me though... frickin beast!!! AVENGERSSS UNITEE!!!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright here's my insight for the next movies from various sources: know this for awhile

there's going to be a huge explotion marvel movies coming out in the next feew years, iron man 2 represented the combination of all these story co-exsiting in the same universe, just like the comics

X men 4, is being made now

New spiderman i going join the raimi of these projects, sam rami will still be directing however, he's starting the series over so there will be no toffer grace or toby mcguier, i ve heard that he's starting the story over again BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!

Captin America : the orginal avenger: this has been in the processes for quite some time, i dont know if they are shooting yet or not but since the HULK 2, now in iron man 2 the sheild was a good indication that the're pretty far on the project
all i know is it's supposed to be back in WW2, i think wolverine will make a appearence

The Avengers will come out after that, i think they're going to try to stop the hulk and then after that becomes the marvel "civil war" and comic series in the ultimate avengers, where captin america and iron man go toe to toe, btw iron man makes peter parker a iron man "spidey suit" sooo dope, they better do that

THOR is being made as we speak and i dont know who the lead is, i heard it from a buddy a few weeks ago, but i forgot

Deadpool: staring ryan reynolds, im not super pumped for it, but it could be good, its in the pre-production process as well

i think that's all of them, should be enterntaining, and s**t if those projects are coming out the next five years ill prolly be doing work on them

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
exactly, but I thought thor was going to come out before the Avengers movie.
Also ryan teynolds will be in green lantern.

about the dhield tho.. they showed it also in the 1st Iron man. When he was testing his suit, its chillin on the table,, Its VERY Quick.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its when pepper catches him for the first time when the he's taking off the suit and it's in the shot before the cut of him saying the line "i know what this looks like but u've seen me do worst " or something...

on the desk, left hand side