The Battel, 93 Civic DX vs 06 Civic Si

Scorchin Civic

One Bad EG
5+ Year Member
My 93 Civic DX Hatch verses a 2006 Civic Si! I was running about 80-85 when I came upon the Si and passed him. I noticed he down shifted and started to catch back up to me. So I down shifted to 4th and held him at bay until I shifted in 5th. The Si was slowly passing me but I noticed he was only about half a car on me then we came upon some traffic. So we slowed down and made a move for the next open lanes. This time he was about a 1/4 in front of me when we started the second battel. I keep with him until my low end of 5th and he gained about one car length on me. As I started to get above 6000rpms I started to pull him in and as I almost topped out 5th I was about half a car in front. However, I don't know he let out or what but I was running about a good 140 and almost at 8000rpm in 5th.
However, it was a very good run/battel between the two Civics. If your on this site then please feel free to give your version of it. Thought this was post worthy since I don't even have V-Tec.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
battle*

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you didnt even let him get beside you before you took off? how is that a race?

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mmm nice...wtf do you got?

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Scorchin Civic said:
Thought this was post worthy since I don't even have V-Tec.

No way! How could you ever keep up without the almighty V-Tec?!?!? This story sounds ridiculous.

Scorchin Civic

One Bad EG
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
I like how you kept the A/c , don't see that much with swaps.
Thanks man! My last Civic I removed it all and living in Texas it just gets to damn hot in the summer time so that's why I decided to keep it with this Civic.