The Boosted ZC Build thread

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So new update ive posted my kit up for sale in a couple forums around where im from, and on the meantime ive picked up a holset hy35 =) should be good for 400whp;) Gonna go with a straight line specialties shorty turbo mani and maybe the dp combo... And gonna be running a synapse wg and bov... Finally just got internet again, so if i can find my camera cord i might even upload some pics =)

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so the new update is ive purchased my go-autoworks miniram manifold and intercooler piping... also just waiting for the invoice from imageinmotion.com and then ordering my synapse gear also... Good times for me and happy new year

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so new update, go-autoworks has my ic piping kit done and is just waiting on flanges for my manifold.... Synapse bov is in, but they didnt send my dealer the wastegate cause apparently they are backordered till june... so im just goin with a tial one instead=) dropped my turbo off at my buddies shop today so he can ship it off to www.blaastperformance.com ... redid my cousins and a few others down here and they do awesome work... as for the car update, it rained today so there isnt as much snow on it anymore lol

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my supertech valve springs and retainers ordered... so now im just sitting and waiting for parts

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So today I spent some more money, drove with my roommate for 3 hours each way to get some bumpers for his 240 and i picked up some 1000cc rc injectors, then i got back home and picked up this from a buddy of mine, made 450whp on his lexus

=)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooh, nice new intercooler..

whats the specs?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Didn't see this build until now.. nice man, can't wait to see what it puts down!

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
3" think, 2.5" end tanks, 9"high, cant remember the width, maybe 24"

I know the injectors are a little much but muy big now and i wont have to in the future.... plus for 200 bucks and they only have 3000 clicks on them i couldnt say no

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had the day off work so went and dropped my spare bottom end off at the engine shop so he can check it over, bore it out, notch the block and then put in the supertech pistons, eagle rods and acl bearings

Also picked up a obx lsd tonight brand new never used with upgraded bolts ... now im broke for a few days haha

Will get pics soon

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well got my block back last week, got it all put back together

Ordered some arp headstuds from go-autoworks.com so i dont have to rip apart my spare engine just for some headstuds lol

My buddy picked up my intercooler piping and manifold from his us address to so he should be bringing me that in the next few days :D

Oh and heres a pic of the obx lsd

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks dude =) I got more today

Got my go-autoworks stuff, im very happy with it

pics :D
Miniram manifold =)

Intercooler piping kit

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a few more parts today =)

Rear disk conversion, brand new calipers, pads and rotors at the start of last summer
Pic was when he first put them on

and all the wires i need to relocate my battery to the trunk, just need to get a box =)

B16A2T

5+ Year Member
nice build man im on a build too, check it out on keyword put b16a2t. i still have a while to go. but i cant wait till its finished thank god for my dd.

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya i dont drive mine in the winter, as soon as spring fully gets here though i should hopefully have it all done =)