The Canadian Civic SI! She's hot an so clean...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I remember the 1st time I went into Canada and the speed limit sign said 100. I was like oh hell yeah! VTEEEEECCCCCCCCCCILIVEMYLIFEAQUARTERMILEATATIMECCCCCCCCC!!! LOL The cop that pulled me over didn't say too much to me when I showed him my American driver license and military (at the time) ID.

I only mention this because I was thinking how a KM cluster would look in my car :thumbs up "220?! Yep... turbo boosters!!" hahaha

cbcivic318

5+ Year Member
any ideas on what suspension I should run? I want that stanced look but a stock ride...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. f**k stance!

Function over form...

Juggernauts

As far as suspension...do you have a budget?

If in the $600 range I would go with Progress CS-II...$700-$800 koni/ground control...$1000 range AMR

Iffy companies are tein, skunk2, buddyclub

Stay away from companies Function & form, ksport, D2

Good compaines are Koni, Progress, AMR, PIC, Eibach, Tokico, PIC, KW, Bilstein

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Function and form is not a bad company . Ksport on the other hand...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What is the deal with Canada getting all Si happy with Civics? They name the weakest cars "Si" lol. But, that is one clean car!

As far as suspension, Progress CS-II's are good coilovers that won't break the bank.

Juggernauts

Function and form is not a bad company . Ksport on the other hand...
You dont really think that do you? Alot of people have experienced getting their f&f coilovers in the mail and they are already leaking....hmmmm. Do you search there are tons of threads out there about it. Tons of bad experiences means bad company imo.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to start a Form over Function crew and E battle you! LOL :lol:
i would be in on this lol

As far as suspension...do you have a budget?

If in the $600 range I would go with Progress CS-II...$700-$800 koni/ground control...$1000 range AMR

Iffy companies are tein, skunk2, buddyclub

Stay away from companies Function & form, ksport, D2

Good compaines are Koni, Progress, AMR, PIC, Eibach, Tokico, PIC, KW, Bilstein
:shock: this real life? only part i can agree with is koni/GC. i have no experience with AMR to judge that. The rest i disagree

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would be in on this lol

:shock: this real life? only part i can agree with is koni/GC. i have no experience with AMR to judge that. The rest i disagree
My thoughts Exactly i have many friends with f&f coilovers and a couple with ksport and all of them are happy campers not one has a complain, shoot there's a member here that recieved leaking PROGRESS CSII COILOVERS, companies that won't work with you, after recieving a defective product to me,is a bad companie.

Sent from my civic using a stock engine