The Canadian Civic SI! She's hot an so clean...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My F&F coilovers aren't leaking at all. Everything is how is should be. I have no complaints and I know plenty of people with them as well.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My F&F coilovers aren't leaking at all. Everything is how is should be. I have no complaints and I know plenty of people with them as well.
:thumbup:

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

Juggernauts

:shock: this real life? only part i can agree with is koni/GC. i have no experience with AMR to judge that. The rest i disagree

Im looking at actual sales feedback...maybe something you guys should look into doing...not just, oh boy I have several friends with these, they have no problems, so that makes them "good"

I go more off what a large percentage of people are experiencing thru documented feedback. And a lot of cases show that on top of the failed product, they also get poo customer service.
Just saying if I had the choice of reading feedback, I would go with the company that is proven to be better.

Not intending to diss anybody with what they actually have.

cbcivic318

5+ Year Member
Hmm... Well I'm back and still not sure. I have the money now and the only thing i haven't heard anything negative about is koni/gc setup. I still wanna have a somewhat comfortable ride... anybody know about the ride quality of that setup!?