The civic

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is that a toyota celica? and why the gas cap in ther trunk for. now its harder to get gas

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isn't that kyla's? i thik thats what her name was. dang i forgot.

xx2000CIVICxx

5+ Year Member
is that a toyota celica? and why the gas cap in ther trunk for. now its harder to get gas
no its not a celica. its a civic.
and for the cas cap in the trunk, he put it there because they shaved it off on the outside of the vehicle. now to body is smooth. if you didn't notice he also shaved the door handles too.

as for my opinion. i personally don't like the body kit, or hood. but hey its your car do what you want to it. and don't let people get to you by calling you a "ricer".

andrubu713

5+ Year Member
if u wanted everything shaved then u should've gotten some fenders without those hideous vents cuz it jus throws everything off

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
Dont listen to them, Im not a fan of body kits, but the hood is sick.. Nice car in all very clean

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
darth vader called he wants his mask back, good work, what are those gauges for?

Jaceface

5+ Year Member
it looks like a space ship :] whats under the hood? i kinda feel like there should be some kind of rule that makes it mandatory for cars with this much body kit to be putting down bare minimum of 3 hundred ponyz, to accompany the 'extreme' look