The Daily Beater, H22 Euro R EM1

JasinS

5+ Year Member
I got this last winter and since then have done a few things to it, needs a hood and maybe if I save up the cash the front bumper and lip resprayed :crook: Anyways never posted my car here so here she is...

ps. My point and shoot cam has just about had it :beer:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JasinS

5+ Year Member
where did u get your seats???
From some1 over on hondatech, came with ek rails and everything, I love them... Side note, anyone want to suggest a axle back exhaust? Mines rattling so bad I stopped driving it :oops: Something cheap and quit I guess :cool:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's amazing how much of a difference seats make on the looks of an interior. I f**king love those seats :thumbup:. Can't wait to rock nice seats one day...

Looks awesome! :thumbup:.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm feelin kinda stupid.. but which seats are those? s2000? rsx? and where'd you get your floor mats.. they're pretty. = )

lol sick car bro. which double din screen do you have?

JasinS

5+ Year Member
i'm feelin kinda stupid.. but which seats are those? s2000? rsx? and where'd you get your floor mats.. they're pretty. = )

Its just a cheapy screen that I made fit, the seats are out of a s2k, I usually dont like leather especially when the car doesn't have air but these turned out to be super super nice

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

out of an ep3:x