The Daily Beater, H22 Euro R EM1

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice ride man!! any traction problems with the H22? really debating between the H and a B18....
love the wheels BTW...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woot for another wisconsiner!! what side of wi are you from?? and what kind of wheels are those??
Those are Volk te-37 but they are a special edition unless he got them redone. Either way they are mint.

Car looks great man.. The seats TOTALLY gave the interior a new look. I have a friend with a black ek coupe, and hes doing an H22-R conversion too, Type-SH cams, Skunk2 mani (makes my D16Y7 mani look like soda straws).

Since its your DD, hows the MPG?

Oh, and what do you do for a living?
Why is your friend downgrading with the cams? The type R H22 has better cams than the SH.

And to the OP, SICK car.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like it a lot. What kind of seats are those..?

Buckeye07

5+ Year Member
That car is pure sex bro. Gives me a little inspiration on things I wanna do with my FBP EM1.

JasinS

5+ Year Member
Thanks guys

The wheels are te-37 time attacks

ChoNNe nice ride man!! any traction problems with the H22? really debating between the H and a B18....
love the wheels BTW..

No traction problems at all with lsd and 205 street tires, as long as its 100% dry haha

DarkCreep Car looks great man.. The seats TOTALLY gave the interior a new look. I have a friend with a black ek coupe, and hes doing an H22-R conversion too, Type-SH cams, Skunk2 mani (makes my D16Y7 mani look like soda straws).

Since its your DD, hows the MPG?

Oh, and what do you do for a living?

I think it has been getting mid 20's to high 20's, the gearing in the tranny is ill short so its not that great

I run heavy equipment (big wheel loader) I got all my toys when I lived at home with the rents and had no responsibility, now Im just your avg broke ass 24 year old trying to pay bills and save up to go back to school :(

el_betiyo Clean ride man, nice............

H22 euro r? what's the diff?

Like 20 hp and more tq, and the super short sd tranny

I think my lil brother and i are taking more pics tonight, if we do ill post um up :D

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you remind me of how bad I need to get some new seats...and floor mats..

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks bad ass... wish my civic was my beater lol

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^s2k

a ctr or ap1 steering wheel would look so sick in your ride.