the Dream, 93 civic hatch

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plans are a b18 in time , dont have loads of money so updates wont be everyday with me installing some new mugen lip.

Bone stock when i picked up for 2500 except a/m alpine speakers .

Both of the quarter panels have been infected with rust so have to replace them ,

I decided to start with the body then move on to suspension so here is the prep for the body work .

Will start body work after christmas .
What do you guys think , thanks

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking like a good clean project. Keep us posted with progress. I always liked that color. Go with an old school theme, that would look best imo.

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha yea cleaned it today, gave it its christmas present

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got all this work done today except for the valve cover ,

Started to repair the rust in other words

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice man, good luck with the project. I think the engine bay looked better with the heatshield though...

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah im pretty sure im going to install it again or try and get some new headers . But thanks alot

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good, slap the heat shield back on there. I wouldn't bother with a header on a d series.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice!.

Where did you get the rear fender?

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought them on Ebay i cant remember but i know its from a dealer out of arizona i paid 45$ a piece but i can give you a link for a site if you like?

But thanks

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finished drilling out all the spot welds to remove the panel ,

Removed entire panel , unfortunatly rust was alot worse than i had hoped or expected.

Going to have to rebuild quite a few little patchs and sections due to rust . ( sorry about bad picture )

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been a while since i last updated it been very busy, but i am back and getting paid again so parts should be on their way soon . I am almost done repairing the quarter panels i had to rebuilding alot of the wheel well so it took longer than i expected i should be welding on the quarter panel it self on tomorrow or the day after i will have more pictures tomorrow.

Got a brand new Momo millennium steering wheel from a friend for 100 $ Good deal i thought ( old model )

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just took some pictures of wheel well , the grey stuff is all metal filler i put it over where i welded just in case there was any little holes this way it will prevent any moisture from getting into the welds.

Lucky enough for me instead of having to butt weld it my friend let me borrow his crimper ,

And finally the engine bay, the intake is out if anyone is interested in it PM me i am willing to sell cheap .

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That steering wheel is nice...

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks bro , all this body work is so frustrating thought lol its hard to get down to it and finish it .