The Dream Thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought this thread would be a fun idea... Something new to discuss, definitely different from simply posting what you did or what you ate.

As with any other thread, let's keep this civilized. Post your dream, any possible meanings and possibly the source if you want to. Or just post the dream. Perhaps we can help each other understand what our dreams are trying to tell us.

I just took a 3-ish hour nap and had a f***ed up dream. It seems like a ghost was trying to kill me. I went up to a window, was suddenly overcome with this intense feeling, and then I saw a ghost on the other side. It grabbed me through the window and I was unable to move. I tried closing my eyes, turning my head away, and get away but I was stuck for a bit then all of a sudden I was able to move and I bolted away to a random room where my mom was (no clue how the f*** she plays a role LOL). I slammed the door, put my weight on the door, and something started banging on the door hard. It stopped, I opened it, and I see the ghost in the background peeping it's head around something waiting for me. I wake up.

According to dreammoods.com, dreaming about a ghost trying to kill you means:
To dream that ghosts are trying to kill you implies that you are ready to confront your past and your repressed emotions, despite how painful it may be. You are ready to move forward with your life and leave the past behind. If a ghost is choking you in your dream, then it means that some past situation is preventing you from fully expressing yourself.
Now if only I knew what past situation that meaning is referring to...

And for some reason, every time I dream about a ghost, in the dream, I freeze. When I see the ghost, I become frozen and cannot move away. It's weird. And I dream about ghosts A LOT...

Many many years ago, I had a re-occurring dream. I was in my old house, in the kitchen making food, when all of a sudden, through the window in the corner of my eye, I see something move. I turn my head, nothing. Go to the door leading to the garage, open it, look out, nothing, I go to shut the door, and some force stops just as the door is about to close. I give a push, it won't budge, I give a bigger push, nothing, I give it all I have, and just as I'm about to move the door, this giant force pushes back on the door, I go flying across the room, a good 30 feet, slam against the wall, and I'm staring at this black shadow. I try to scream and nothing comes out and then the ghost screams too. I wake up.

Last week I dreamed about one of my co-workers. We were in the kitchen at work and then all of a sudden the world started ending. dafuq? Meteors and fires and s*** started, the building began to collapse... But I tried saving and protecting her. Then I woke up randomly in the midst of all that crazy s***.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Interesting idea. I can't for the life of me remember any of my dreams. My wife can remember dreams for months and they usually are about me making her mad in some way. LOL.. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I don't dream :what:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I rarely ever have a dream. I haven't had a dream in months, or none that I can remember.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dream about wrestling a lot and f**king hookers. Thats about it :what:

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dream of being a pro drag racer fwd outlaw class

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Am I the only person that has f***ed up dreams? :shock: :lol:. I dream pretty often.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Am I the only person that has f***ed up dreams? :shock: :lol:. I dream pretty often.
No, I used to dream about weird s**t eating people, and I was a serial killer once

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It means you live at home with your parents, havent had sex in years and like kitty cats...

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a dream last night that I was being attacked and they were eating me alive

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I just had one about me and my dad doing a 40k build on an evo 9, then me and my buddies took it off a sweet jump and destroyed it. Weird how the length of the dream was like 20 mins, but I was asleep for 7 hours.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't think so but I've seen the movie insidious and it freaked me out since I have dreams similar to that movie.

You're not the only one John lol. I always have some f**ked up kind of dreams, like serial killers, end of the world s**t, ghosts. No idea why tho. Usually if I go to sleep super high then ill have a ton of weird dreams that night.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a dream the other night that one of my college buddies and his gf came to steal my vcr at knife point and didnt touch my mounds of cocaine...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a dream the other night that one of my college buddies and his gf came to steal my vcr at knife point and didnt touch my mounds of cocaine...
Ahahahaahhaahahah

Niceeee.

I typically dream about my ambitions. You know like I'll dream that I'm a world class famous chef owning a multiple Michelin starred restaurant. Stuff like that.

Unless I go to bed angry. Then my dreams can become pretty violent.

And if I go to bed soon enough after smoking and don't really give myself time to come down my dreams will be all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since i cant smoke anymore i just drink nyquil. Im pretty much addicted. Ok its official. Im addicted to nyquil. But it gives me nutso dreams...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could not live in a state where weed is legal, and not smoke it. You have a wayy stronger will than I do. Lol so how about when you're no longer in the oil industry? Cause I would totally come to Colorado and burn one with you. Smoking weed is the BEST way to meet people. Instant chill.

...that sounded gay.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could not live in a state where weed is legal, and not smoke it. You have a wayy stronger will than I do. Lol so how about when you're no longer in the oil industry? Cause I would totally come to Colorado and burn one with you. Smoking weed is the BEST way to meet people. Instant chill.

...that sounded gay.

I used to smoke a lot. Even when i first started in oil and gas when drug testing wasnt a big deal.

Thing is is that i have a cdl to drive tractor trailers and am subject to federal regulations. So even though its legal in colorado its still illegal for me to smoke.

Trust me if i get laid off i will go buy some immediately lol.

Then u can come smoke me up!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell to the yes! I've been looking for an excuse to go to Colorado! Lol

You a papers or glass guy?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well considering i havent smoked in a long time...

I can do pipe or papers. As long as its not a bong. Papers would prolly be best considering my wife will want in on it lol...