the epitome.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
deftone said:
... but that jdm parking pole or whatever is gay as f**k.... why do you need that, cause its jdm or because you cant park?
:wstupid: LOL! Hey that GPS is So pimp!!! I need that when i get my coupe! How much it set ya back and where from?.. hard to install?

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftone said:
but that jdm parking pole or whatever is gay as f**k.... why do you need that, cause its jdm or because you cant park?
not my place to say anything but your a d**k for this comment :kickass: :slap: :wak: please take your stupidity somewhere elts

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet jesus :shock: thats a gorgeous car man!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cole the parking stick is stupid man lol.

but anyway, iv been looking everywhere for info on this EK9 sat nav, looks so smart in there, how hard was this to install and does it work where u are? Also you htink u could change the brain of it? upgrade it and such maybe install something like Windows visualizer on it or something...?

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
deftone said:
sweet f**kin color and that air walker bumper is pimp as f**k... sucks some f**kin losers had to break it. but that jdm parking pole or whatever is gay as f**k.... why do you need that, cause its jdm or because you cant park?
i actually got the pole because i can show off how much money i have and rub it in peoples faces :lol:

i probly have the hi-res of that pic somewhere ill have to look.
and as far as the 99-00 navigation goes i dont know, they are hard to come across there is some on ebay once in awhile, but i think your confused. the pictures i have shown with the climate controls IN my car there is no GPS unit on that its just a double DIN blockoff plate. the pictures of my navigation are a few posts down its sitting on my dining room table.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
cole the parking stick is stupid man lol.
thats not my point , sure its that guys oppinon to say its gay or whatever but dont come on here and bash someone cause you dont like something on their car , he could have said it better like "what use is that pole to you" or "why did you get that pole"

/ rant

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha.. so that parking pole indicates baller status, ok bro. i already said i like his car but i dont like the parking pole. no reason to cry over it cole cause im sure HT humps the s**t outta it. do you use that thing every time you go to park or do you just have it cause its jdm... is that a nicer way to ask? hahaha

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deftone said:
haha.. so that parking pole indicates baller status, ok bro. i already said i like his car but i dont like the parking pole. no reason to cry over it cole cause im sure HT humps the s**t outta it. do you use that thing every time you go to park or do you just have it cause its jdm... is that a nicer way to ask? hahaha
im not crying over anything im just unhappy with the way you posted your comment and i could give 2 shits about ht that sight sucks

ryanM

now now boys, play nice.

and if you still have that block off plate i would buy it from you, jhp wants 15 bucks to ship the thing and thats f'in rediculous

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
now now boys, play nice.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

so in that pic on jtuned it seems the navi is working , and ive heard that you cant make it work in the us because the salilite for the navi is for japan only or somthing

ryanM

cole said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

so in that pic on jtuned it seems the navi is working , and ive heard that you cant make it work in the us because the salilite for the navi is for japan only or somthing
ive heard that too, but maybe he put a new brain in it? like from a usdm navi or sumthin? i dunno, or maybe he got the rare jdm USA navigation system

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
ive heard that too, but maybe he put a new brain in it? like from a usdm navi or sumthin? i dunno, or maybe he got the rare jdm USA navigation system
more info on this jdm usa navi?

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love it, i demand new pics pronto! =)

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member