the epitome.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i bet it looks like your civic SI, seeing the fact your civic si's a coupe.

that mod list has forever changed long ago, the reason i added jdm to the front of everything is because the scene wasnt as big back in the day and jdm actually had a meaning, there were few companies that jocked all the parts. the original post was made like 2 years ago, i bumped this from the dead. as far as the usdm bandwagon... i changed most of my interior back to stock. i ditched the jdm goodies. the exterior has a few goodies on it as well. and as far as the location of the side markers, we took the measurements off a legit ctr fender so they are pretty close to perfect. i like em so im not going to argue.

here is the latest update..

99 hatch
gold rush paint
first molding front lip
backyard special front bumper
b18c gsr swap
act 6 puck unsprung
act light flywheel
polished stuff
arc induction box
16" advan rg
yoko es100 tires
kics neo chrome lugs
spoon exhaust
spoon cluster
spoon mirrors
alex wing risers
sparco 215 steering wheel
itr 5 lug
itr yellow stitch shift boot
ctr wing
ctr side markers
ctr headlamps
ctr rear lip
ctr passenger vent/pocket
ctr red recaros
ctr rear seats
ctr rear red H
ctr front grille
ctr armrest block
ctr ebrake handle
ctr climate controls
siR carbon navigation
honda access pedals
honda access steering column lamp
honda access emergency road flare
honda access airbag block off
honda access carbon bezel surround
circuit hero shift knob
circuit hero shifter extension
skunk2 short throw
asr rear subframe brace
asr rear 32mm sway bar
pic performance select coil overs
pic performance rr lca
top fuel bc pillar bar
benen fuel rail
benen front tower bar
benen heat shield
benen fear subframe brace
benen front subframe brace
benen ecu cover
Much nicer easier to read list lol...

I wasnt bagging on your, so dont get the wrong idea.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i bet it looks like your civic SI, seeing the fact your civic si's a coupe.

that mod list has forever changed long ago, the reason i added jdm to the front of everything is because the scene wasnt as big back in the day and jdm actually had a meaning, there were few companies that jocked all the parts. the original post was made like 2 years ago, i bumped this from the dead. as far as the usdm bandwagon... i changed most of my interior back to stock. i ditched the jdm goodies. the exterior has a few goodies on it as well. and as far as the location of the side markers, we took the measurements off a legit ctr fender so they are pretty close to perfect. i like em so im not going to argue.

here is the latest update..

99 hatch
gold rush paint
first molding front lip
backyard special front bumper
b18c gsr swap
act 6 puck unsprung
act light flywheel
polished stuff
arc induction box
16" advan rg
yoko es100 tires
kics neo chrome lugs
spoon exhaust
spoon cluster
spoon mirrors
alex wing risers
sparco 215 steering wheel
itr 5 lug
itr yellow stitch shift boot
ctr wing
ctr side markers
ctr headlamps
ctr rear lip
ctr passenger vent/pocket
ctr red recaros
ctr rear seats
ctr rear red H
ctr front grille
ctr armrest block
ctr ebrake handle
ctr climate controls
siR carbon navigation
honda access pedals
honda access steering column lamp
honda access emergency road flare
honda access airbag block off
honda access carbon bezel surround
circuit hero shift knob
circuit hero shifter extension
skunk2 short throw
asr rear subframe brace
asr rear 32mm sway bar
pic performance select coil overs
pic performance rr lca
top fuel bc pillar bar
benen fuel rail
benen front tower bar
benen heat shield
benen fear subframe brace
benen front subframe brace
benen ecu cover
Much nicer easier to read list lol...

I wasnt bagging on your, so dont get the wrong idea.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not sweating it ;)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goldie's lookin good homeh!
:thumbs up

Oh hey....sell me that first molding lip ;)

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was going to sell everything but I'm keeping the car and rebuilding it.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2000em1978 I actually liked his car until I found out he was a major doosche

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think it was his car. The pic changed. Now it's a black hatch with an airwalker front. Was a black coupe with a chargespeed front.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha.. so that parking pole indicates baller status, ok bro. i already said i like his car but i dont like the parking pole. no reason to cry over it cole cause im sure HT humps the s**t outta it. do you use that thing every time you go to park or do you just have it cause its jdm... is that a nicer way to ask? hahaha
It does not look like the type of car that most of H-T would like. It would get a lot of "suggestions".

Parking poles and OEM wheels aren't things that most of H-T agrees with. Not to mention he bought 1^g's First Molding lip and never repainted it apparently.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

so in that pic on jtuned it seems the navi is working , and ive heard that you cant make it work in the us because the salilite for the navi is for japan only or somthing
us brains work on jdm navi's period.
Which brain? What did you modify for it to work with US roadmaps?

Of course the full JDM unit can work here, it's just useless besides show points.
it was a stock milano red 99 civic cx. with 900 miles on it. haha.
Hatches were Roma Red. Coupes are Milano. Milano hatches were available overseas only.
i been on the usdm bandwagon before the jdm bandwagon blew up lol. there is no rare usdm parts im looking for, i dont even think there is such a thing as 'rare usdm parts' everything is pretty easily available. well so are the jdm parts if you know what your looking for, you got to dig deep if you want to step up your game.
There are rare USDM parts. Most people either don't know what they are or don't know that they're USDM too. It's great seeing people buy items for $400+ that they could buy here new for half.
his car looks way way better than yours, and the lip in this pic is ugly imo, to damn goddy.
I do not believe that is his car you quoted. He posted it as an example. That's also not a lip. And as for it being gaudy and not looking like the OP's car, look back at the front bumper in the first post.

Lots of people love and covet the Chargespeed lip too.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah thats dan's old first molding lip. and of course it was never repainted it hard to justify painting over that amazing khaki color. one of these days i might but as of right now im not to worried, infact i had my broken bys on the car since that pic with the fm was taken. its been sitting in the basement collecting dust with alot of my other parts.

as for the brain. no us brain works in the jdm navigation that post was made years ago before i knew nothing would work and only based that off of the rumors circulating the net.

the color. ah yes roma red not milano. its been years since my car was red so it slipped my mind. my mistake.

as for the rare usdm parts. i know of some discontinued parts that are usdm but none that are rare. when i say rare im talking about parts that you dont usually see on the cars... carbon ek4 navigation, the carbon bezel surround. i have posted those parts in the h-t rare parts thread and people went gag over the parts. i have yet to find any usdm parts that are considered 'extremely rare'

as for the guys over h-t liking the car? sure you will get some haters but im friends with alot of the guys over there and of course they are going to like the car... does it matter to me? not so much anymore.

looking back at some past posts i made 2+ years ago when this thread was made i realized i was a cocky a*****e about my car and thats not me anymore. ill admit to being wrong and im going to build my car the way i want with the quality parts that are available to me. im not looking to 'change the game' but its hard to compete with any west coast car living on the east coast making low income and paying the cali prices for parts.

jdm_J.J.

5+ Year Member
It does not look like the type of car that most of H-T would like. It would get a lot of "suggestions".

Parking poles and OEM wheels aren't things that most of H-T agrees with. Not to mention he bought 1^g's First Molding lip and never repainted it apparently.

Which brain? What did you modify for it to work with US roadmaps?

Of course the full JDM unit can work here, it's just useless besides show points.

Hatches were Roma Red. Coupes are Milano. Milano hatches were available overseas only.

There are rare USDM parts. Most people either don't know what they are or don't know that they're USDM too. It's great seeing people buy items for $400+ that they could buy here new for half.

I do not believe that is his car you quoted. He posted it as an example. That's also not a lip. And as for it being gaudy and not looking like the OP's car, look back at the front bumper in the first post.

Lots of people love and covet the Chargespeed lip too.
it was a 99-00 coupe that i quoted, he changed the pic, i love the bys bumper but don't care for the chargespeed lip, like them on ef hatches but not ek's

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
as for the rare usdm parts. i know of some discontinued parts that are usdm but none that are rare. when i say rare im talking about parts that you dont usually see on the cars... carbon ek4 navigation, the carbon bezel surround. i have posted those parts in the h-t rare parts thread and people went gag over the parts. i have yet to find any usdm parts that are considered 'extremely rare'

The lip is USDM.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know of the lip it has a rubber 'seal' around it ie that black part around the bumper, they also make a matching back lip that looks like the 96-98 coupe lips that has the same 'rubber seal'. i know of the part.

if anything in that pic im more of a fan of the underside of the hood. wouldn't mind sourcing that.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know of the lip it has a rubber 'seal' around it ie that black part around the bumper, they also make a matching back lip that looks like the 96-98 coupe lips that has the same 'rubber seal'. i know of the part.

if anything in that pic im more of a fan of the underside of the hood. wouldn't mind sourcing that.
Right, but regardless of your opinion of the lip, the front lip in particular is incredibly rare. The rear lip is decently available. Not a daily find, but certainly easy enough to find for sale.

The matching rear lip doesn't just look like the USDM 1998 coupe rear lip, it is the USDM 1998 coupe rear lip. This is the front lip that matches that rear lip. It was part of a full lip kit offered by Honda of America for 1998 Civic coupes only. The sideskirts were the same as stock, but painted the body color.

Thanks. The blanket is my newest part.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bringing back the dead once again.

looking @ a j's 60rs titan exhaust for the car also might of finally find a place to pick up that under hood blanket that nofx has. *crosses fingers* and im still trying to dig up the 99-00 UK oem headlamp protectors (i keep running into the 96-98 ones).

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your car is really well put together.. Not because its all jdm themed but it honestly flows well