I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure how I missed this thread.

Adriana Lima. I don't want to know her (heard she's a b***h in real life), but I'd def bang her...

People I've met... 2012 Miss Universe. My friends cousin.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So working in Mt Kisco, NY I got to meet Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, their kid (or his, or whatever) went to that private school. They'll sit and talk to you about nothing, kinda awkward small talk, but nice people. Terry Crews (dude is huge), our basketball team was playing the team his son is on. Nice guy but he was into the game obviously.

Where I'm at now around Asbury Park, Jon Bonjovi down the beach at a concert, nice guy.

Harrison Ford would ride his horse around where I grew up, Branchville, NJ.

To bang, there's probably a bunch I could name. Most recently watched "End of Watch", not a terrible movie, but Anna Kendrick is pretty hot. Saw her for the first time in "Scott Pilgrim vs The World" and she was so so. Just looked her up, goddamn

:yummy:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So working in Mt Kisco, NY I got to meet Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, their kid (or his, or whatever) went to that private school. They'll sit and talk to you about nothing, kinda awkward small talk, but nice people. Terry Crews (dude is huge), our basketball team was playing the team his son is on. Nice guy but he was into the game obviously.

Where I'm at now around Asbury Park, Jon Bonjovi down the beach at a concert, nice guy.

Harrison Ford would ride his horse around where I grew up, Branchville, NJ.

To bang, there's probably a bunch I could name. Most recently watched "End of Watch", not a terrible movie, but Anna Kendrick is pretty hot. Saw her for the first time in "Scott Pilgrim vs The World" and she was so so. Just looked her up, goddamn

:yummy:

You grew up in Branchville?

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually, the girl I dated most of my time in school grew up in Branchville, I did some work at a Deli on rt 206 when I was younger. I grew up in Susex mostly.
Where'd you go to high school?

I grew up right next to you... Port Jervis, NY. About half hour from sussex, near montague twp by high point lol

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to High Point High School. My grandmother lives in Port Jervis so living there we frequently visited. I used to ear ass up and down HP mountain in my Subaru. Good times ha

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to High Point High School. My grandmother lives in Port Jervis so living there we frequently visited. I used to ear ass up and down HP mountain in my Subaru. Good times ha
hahaha yeah man. That place has turned into a s**t hole now if you ever go back. I moved away from it all lol. Nice talking anyways man, weird to find someone that lived so close.

Let this thread get back on track now

my93civic

Haven't met any celebs but to bang it would have to be Sunny Leone

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

bairdandrew77

Katy Perry, jennette mccurdy (the hot blonde in icarly), mila kunis. I would f**k them all and more.
Famous people I know, umm... a kid my younger brother went to school with was a character in daddy day camp. That's probably the closest I am to personally knowing anyone remotely sort of arguably sorta famous

conor97hx

If theyre still considered famous. I oughtta smack the s**t out of you for saying that

Well...you know that whole st anger thing. I can't say much though they are unexpectedly cool in person. I'd bet money Lars remembers who i am if i run into him again.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive shaken hands with a few famous people.. im not a star struck person..

2 people on the long list of want to f**k..

Olga Kurylenko super hot russian

And Vanessa Marcil

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
met at work:

Paul Allen (bought our first 991 turbo s)

Russell Wilson. He was in last year. Did some commercials for our owner. Apparently the VP (owner's son) is friends with him.

Bang? Emmanuelle Chriqui and kind of fond of that chick from Grandma's Boy. Blanking on her name though. She is in the new avengers. Plays Hawkeye's wife.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
met at work:

Paul Allen (bought our first 991 turbo s)

Russell Wilson. He was in last year. Did some commercials for our owner. Apparently the VP (owner's son) is friends with him.

Bang? Emmanuelle Chriqui and kind of fond of that chick from Grandma's Boy. Blanking on her name though. She is in the new avengers. Plays Hawkeye's wife.
She was also Velma in Scooby Doo.

Zoey Deutch, she will be mine