maybe some RNRs :thumbs up

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I've been looking into doing time attack TE37's in black/red....
ftw.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
great rims, wrong car.
the group-Ns were working so well.
maybe some RNRs :thumbs up
I had the chance to pick up some RNR's and I declined. Authentic RNR's are to structurely weak. I've seen them crack WAY too many times.

I'm keeping the Rota's, something else will happen down the line, and these Mugen's were just for some quick photos. :D

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I had the chance to pick up some RNR's and I declined. Authentic RNR's are to structurely weak. I've seen them crack WAY too many times.
well, hitting potholes at 10000000mph doesn't help :P
how about some Work Emo's or RG2s?

edit: wow, reading comprehension > me.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, I love your car =)

The only single thing I dislike is the drop up front, it's a bit to low for my taste but that's just personal preference.

Kam3

5+ Year Member
Looks smooth. been a fan of your egg and its various evolutions for awhile. helped me along with my ferio ventures(auto to manny tranny alike). the rims look aight and they are mugens, perhaps if they were white, since white works so well with primary color cars. the rotas still seem to fit best though, and i don't even like the RNR rtyle.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
teh wheels do look nice but don't flow so well with the rest of the car. Always loved you hatch

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new pics look dope... that first pick i was like whoa

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are some of the only mugen wheels I like.....awsome rims, but not my first choice for your car. Black on red te37's would be amazing.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I think they would look better on my car ;) No seriously, those wheels are hard to pull off, I think Ive only seen one white hatch that seemed to pull it off, its just one of those wheels that are a hit or miss depending on what your car is, color, etc. I think they are meant more for a DC or a coupe. Still nice rims though.
I think they would look real good on my car ;)

Hatch is looking good wish the 92 hatch sitting in my garage wasn't so dinged up:(

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
For anybody that has never seen em.
my buddy has those wheels on his DC5....ive posted a bunch of pics of them on here....in person, they are the dopest wheels evar...pics dont do them justice

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. Really clean and nice looking hatch. The rims are awesome. I mean yeah there is rims that would look better on it, but I think the mugen wheels dont look that bad on it. The only thing I dont like about it is the hoodpins. Ive never been a fan of hoodpins, but you do have a c/f hood so I mean thats more then I can say about my ride, hahaha. Looks good though, I like the hatch.:thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think the group N's looked the best....but...the more i look at em, the more i sorta like em...kinda looks too flashy for your ride...:what:

anyway, the rest of it looks simply bangin', keep up the great work...!

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Derek, you know my opinion, The group N's complete the car man!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just saw a sedan with those mugen's on em and it didnt look half bad...so it looks like they are growing on me... =)