The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've always loved online play for both MW and MW2, so I can't imagine I'll like this one much less. Looking forward to finding someone else with this game, and doing Spec Ops too.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This one plays just like the other two, so there's no reason you shouldn't like it.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Game pisses me off but thats assholes online. Mic quality is not good so far im 4th prestige and play the hell out of it

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Game pisses me off but thats assholes online. Mic quality is not good so far im 4th prestige and play the hell out of it

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
I just dont care bout going prestige on this one. I just got my ump gold. Working on acr. I just don't care bout emblems that much.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
been playing forza 4 today, its ok, just like forza 3 with a few more cars, im not really impressed.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Survival on COD MW3 is absolutely amazing. I see this feature taking up quite a bit of my time.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anyone else following the paul christoforo fiasco? i can't stop laughing at what this a*****e did to himself.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just went through and read it all, but I'm still unsure. Is there something I missed? Obviously Christoforo is a douche, but he's not the head of the company, nor is he even working for the company anymore. The head of the company posted shady reviews, but I believe that most companies do that anyway.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since I didn't like mw3 much, I sold it and started playing black ops again. Puttin in work! (Mr Cr0wnz, name was from back in my wannabe mlg halo days..lol)

I've really stopped playing Xbox tho, mine mostly gets used for Netflix now

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
So who gots mw3? I mostly play ffa?
GT: GearHead8989 hit me up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've been playing co-op on MW3 for a little while now. Survival is fun as hell, especially the first level.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My 360 kept throwing different RROD's. Sometimes it would be one section, sometimes two, sometimes three. I kept pulling the towel method, and then would get another hour out of it before it crashed again. I stopped off today and picked up a 250gb 360 slim. It's nice and quiet. I'm transferring the data now. Then I'll trade in the old 360, and use the store credit for games. I got a good 5-6 years out of the old 360, it was time :D

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dropped my old model 360 as soon as the slim dropped. traded in the old model, a controller, and a harddrive and picked up my slim on the day it dropped for $175. I also have the 250gb version.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
^^ did the same thing. I love my slim. But my only complaint is the internal wireless antenna sucks and there is no way to mod it like the old one.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk