The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've heard terrible things about MoH, sucks, looked like a really promising game.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its really not all that bad of a game, I got it. I like it, its kind of like battlefield modern (whatever it is) mixed with bad company 2, online is made by the battlefield guys, which is why most people bought it anyways.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just picked up Halo: Reach today. I've only put in about 4 hours of combined play time for multiplayer and single player modes, but so far it's really really good. If you like halo, it's more of what you love, but with significant improvements. If you hate halo, you're still gonna hate it.

Matchmaking - hugely improved. Instead of a veto option.. you get a multiple choice of game mode / map combinations with a none of the above option. You also get a certain amount of points for every game you play that increase your rank and give you money to buy new armor. Points are based on completion of the game, skill, a random number, and some other stuff.

Campaign - Not much to say here... it's been more engaging than other halo games so far. I mean, it's hard to note what's different about this game, but there's definitely something there that's drawing me in. I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through and I'm really enjoying it.

Like I said, if you like halo, you should go out and buy it. If you don't, don't waste your money.
I WAS a Halo guy. Most of my friends played Halo. s**t when Halo 3 came out I went to the midnight release, met up with 3 friends there, and we played it until 5:30 in the morning and got to the last level until one kids 360 froze and we called it a night :lol: Then I got ODST, and liked it.....but NONE of my friends got it. So thats where my Halo career ended. I always loved the campaigns for Halo, absolutely never liked multiplayer for it.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Deadrising 2 is the s**t. Fable comes out this month?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I WAS a Halo guy. Most of my friends played Halo. s**t when Halo 3 came out I went to the midnight release, met up with 3 friends there, and we played it until 5:30 in the morning and got to the last level until one kids 360 froze and we called it a night :lol: Then I got ODST, and liked it.....but NONE of my friends got it. So thats where my Halo career ended. I always loved the campaigns for Halo, absolutely never liked multiplayer for it.
Ahh, well... it's not really worth it if you don't play the multiplayer. Campaign is always crazy short. The multiplayer is amazing for this one though. SO many game variants. I'm loving it.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MOH..... huge let down...

i got it...and the story was way too short. i dunno....maybe its me?

im uncertain on to get black ops or not....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my xbox hasnt played a game in over 6 months, f**king house season 6 is in it right now

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PS...the gamertag thread is MIA?

so....

mine is : Wa1m4rtSecurity

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine is : Wa1m4rtSecurity
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

so THATS who the f**k that is....ok, it all makes sense now.

im still Truths AntiHero, chris, we'll have to play something sometime

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

so THATS who the f**k that is....ok, it all makes sense now.

im still Truths AntiHero, chris, we'll have to play something sometime
your gamertag has baffled the s**t out of me for like 2 months.... i was like... who the f**k is this guy?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your gamertag has baffled the s**t out of me for like 2 months.... i was like... who the f**k is this guy?
it was TowHook for the longest time, but i wanted to change it, so i went with my throwback, SOCOM 2/3/CA name lol

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
add me fellas, lets play some forza yo. - kratt - don't ask, been around since runescape classic :lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
add me fellas, lets play some forza yo. - kratt - don't ask, been around since runescape classic :lol:
ill add you in a few hours...because i wont have a car to drive around in :(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man Rockband 3 cannot get here fast enough.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wait what? What happened??
NOTHING! :lol:

i was gonna drop it off to have it realigned, but there closed :(

ima play mw2 here in a minute, anyone down to play?

ive been trying to get 3* in all the spec ops...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive gotten 1000/1000 GS on mw2 :D

add me: Vindicated Jew

and if im not playing with a bunch of friends ill help you out.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive gotten 1000/1000 GS on mw2 :D

add me: Vindicated Jew

and if im not playing with a bunch of friends ill help you out.
hellll yea

gonna go smoke, grab some nuts, and be on in a minute.

requeest sent

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Have all 69 stars on Spec Ops, I could help you get them if you want.