The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
hahaha they might actually come to that day.

i just meant they were saving cod5 for the next modern warfare type one.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesnt matter if they call it Modern Warfare 2 or not, it matters who makes it. s**t they could call it "Call of Duty: Suck my Balls:.....if it was made my Infinity Ward Id buy it.
Im pretty sure its gonna be Infinity Ward since Treyarch made World at War.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been playing COD:4 latley.
my gamertag is civic96hb lol if anyone wants to play.

send me friend requests cause i dont have many friends :cry:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I <3 PS3 and GT5....

Flameshield? :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I <3 PS3 and GT5....

Flameshield? :lol:
GT5?

or do you mean the shitty demo that they charge people $50 for?

a copy came with my ps3... i played it once.... gt5 now holds absolutely no interest for me
and i was a BIG gt1-4 fan

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
GT5?

or do you mean the shitty demo that they charge people $50 for?

a copy came with my ps3... i played it once.... gt5 now holds absolutely no interest for me
and i was a BIG gt1-4 fan
Actually I'm waiting for the release of GT5. I'm also a huge fan of the GT series.

The prologue was impressive enough, tried it at a buddy's house.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Actually I'm waiting for the release of GT5. I'm also a huge fan of the GT series.

The prologue was impressive enough, tried it at a buddy's house.

personally, i felt that the prologue was an insult the gt series... and the $50 price tag for a demo was a slap in the face to the consumers.

my copy was free, otherwise i wouldnt have touched it

maybe i should send it into that "will it blend" place :shock:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Theres a ps3 thread. go there.
hey, 360 fanboys raided our thread. payback, bitches!

and i just have to say that my f**king 360 scratched my fable II disk... not even that bad... but now it's f**king UNREADABLE!!

i'm pissed. my XBL was just renewed, too, so i could co-op today... but NOOOOOOOO.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and i just have to say that my f**king 360 scratched my fable II disk... not even that bad... but now it's f**king UNREADABLE!!

i'm pissed. my XBL was just renewed, too, so i could co-op today... but NOOOOOOOO.

well good thing it happened to an xbox game... you can get that repaired at most game or music stores, usually for less than $5

unfortunately a bluray cannot be repaired

i've had to have my xbox cod4 game repaired, whereas i had to replace little big planet

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey, 360 fanboys raided our thread. payback, bitches!

Exactly...so :P

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well good thing it happened to an xbox game... you can get that repaired at most game or music stores, usually for less than $5

unfortunately a bluray cannot be repaired

i've had to have my xbox cod4 game repaired, whereas i had to replace little big planet
it wouldn't have happened in the playstation in the first place, AND i've had way more f**ked up discs than this, and the playstation still plays most of them. these are two scratches, shouldn't be that big of a deal... but NOOOOOO.

i'm going to take it to game crazy and see if that'll fix it, but if they're too deep... i'll have to see if i can get a replacement disc from MS... and half a freaking month of XBL will have gone down the drain. super lamesauce. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i feel sorry for all you people whos games get messed up. Ive never had an issue with any games. I love my 360.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, i accidentally moved the unit, so that's my bad, but it's not like i turned it upside down. it's the only system i've had that's ever done that... so FTMFL.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well, i accidentally moved the unit, so that's my bad, but it's not like i turned it upside down. it's the only system i've had that's ever done that... so FTMFL.
my ps3 did that to LBP :what:

it only got scooted about a foot, didnt even fall over

the scratches on my cod4 were much more impressive though... that was when the xbox got yanked out of the entertainment center and bounced across the hardwood floor.
the disc ended up looking like a record with all of the rings of scratches, but a quick fix and everything was as good as new.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t happens, i guess. i've never had this sort of issue with any of my playstations. :what:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thing about the 360.... microsoft knew about all the problems. They just rushed it out. They knew the drive could scratch discs. A press release just came out about that actually, its some place on the internet.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i glitch on zombie mode after level 10 with my friend
laser gun FTW

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gt: XpL0d3r

Been playing CoD and NFS Undercover a lot lol.

the thing about the 360.... microsoft knew about all the problems. They just rushed it out. They knew the drive could scratch discs. A press release just came out about that actually, its some place on the internet.
Mine just did that. I had the 360 standing up, went to lay it down and it destroyed my RockBand game :(