The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah Bioshock is awesome. I love the graphics. I like the story line. Im kind of confused on the story line, but i think i will figure it out once i get thru the game. The creepyness in that game is crazy. I cant wait to finish it and see how it ends.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never played bioshock, my friend said it was a great game too, might try and talk him into letting me borrow it before 2 comes out. only known the guy for like 4 months (since i started work) so he might not trust me with a game right now :(

but i preordered L4D2 and Modern Warfare 2 you get $5 off when preordering L4D

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just signed up for gamefly today....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you get $5 off when preordering L4D
They did that for the first one, Its cool they're doing it again

Wish I could sign up again... but last time I canceled I kinda never sent the games back, lol

Hey they never asked me more then once so I said f**k it. lol. It was just an older ds game and an older 360 game, not even sure what the games were.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i never paid for the first one, one of my friends gave me it, so i didnt know lol.ill owe 49.95 when i get back because i put a $5 deposit on it lol.

i thought about doing gamefly, but i dont think i play enough to get good use out of it. and i would do the thing at blockbuster, but they are always out of games, thats what happens when they only order 2 of the new releases lol, how gay

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your gonna hate it. Your better off with blockbuster or i have another site you could use. One game a month is $12.95 and theres a shipping center in Ill. Otherwise the nearest one is in PA. Shipping took forever. That would be if i even got a game. I went almost 2 weeks without a game even tho the next on my list had high availability. I complained and complained to them and they did nothing so i dropped them.

www.gottaplay.com

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your gonna hate it. Your better off with blockbuster or i have another site you could use. One game a month is $12.95 and theres a shipping center in Ill. Otherwise the nearest one is in PA. Shipping took forever. That would be if i even got a game. I went almost 2 weeks without a game even tho the next on my list had high availability. I complained and complained to them and they did nothing so i dropped them.

www.gottaplay.com
we'll see I'll try it for the 1st month

Ghostbusters on its way!

how's that new one workin for ya?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im using blockbuster right now. Its more exspensive, but at least if they dont have my game i can pick up something else on the shelf.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent had any issuses. I had to wait for Ghostbusters, which was fine. There were plenty of other games i wanted to play.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it?? I havent checked out any previews. Im not usually into Comic book related games, but if its worth it ill check it out.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got this letter from Captain Obvious
Dear SHANE,

Our records indicate that you recently rented your first Xbox 360 game from GameFly.

As you know, the Xbox 360 is a high-end gaming console that uses state-of-the-art technology. As stated in the user's manual, it is important that the console not be moved in any way while a disc is in the tray. The following movements, among others, may cause damage to the console and/or result in scratches to the disk:
Moving the console from horizontal to vertical position and vice versa.
Picking the console up.
Shifting the console in any way while a disc is in the tray.
If you have further questions regarding usage of the Xbox 360 console, please contact Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

musezik

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought an xbox 360 for $100. But its missing an hard drive. So where can I buy a cheap good hard drive?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look around at used game stores, you might be able to get one there. I got my 120gig for $120. It was an open item at best buy. Not bad $1 a gig.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I bought an xbox 360 for $100. But its missing an hard drive. So where can I buy a cheap good hard drive?
a 20gig refurb at gamestop is 60 bucks

Look around at used game stores, you might be able to get one there. I got my 120gig for $120. It was an open item at best buy. Not bad $1 a gig.
lucky
i need a bigger one
i have 2.2 gigs left on my 20

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k. I just got the e-74 code. im pissed.