The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the original Halo had....5 weapons total for UNSC. Assault rifle, pistol, shotgun, rocket launcher, and sniper rifle. There were.....3-4 weapons for the covenant. Plasma rifle, plasma pistol, needler, and I can't remember if there is a forth. That's only 8-9 weapons. There are 25 different weapons in Halo Reach. Even with all that, the first Halo is still my favorite. Maybe it's because that's the original Halo, but it also had graphics and gameplay that was FAR ahead of it's time.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The original halo was great for its time. But I think it can't even be related to Reach.... although one shot pistol headshots were fun. :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I will get back to you in about a week. Even if the original Halo can't compete with current Halo's, I still stand my ground that it's better than most games out now.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone still play BC2?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will get back to you in about a week. Even if the original Halo can't compete with current Halo's, I still stand my ground that it's better than most games out now.
If you're not a fan of halo multiplayer, you won't agree with me.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm not a huge fan of Halo multiplayer anymore. But I disagree, I don't think that's the reason why we aren't agreeing :lol:

I am 100% referring only to the campaign though.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh... I have little to say for the campaign... you know where I stand.. I play these games strictly for the online multiplayer. We're comparing totally different criteria. :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just beat Halo Reach. The campaign was pretty solid. I'm excited to do it co-op now, should be pretty fun.

Edit: Did anyone else get to play the "survive" mission that plays after the credits?

Last edited:

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Edit: Did anyone else get to play the "survive" mission that plays after the credits?
yeah it was pretty awesome to me, i liked that most
about Reach...took me an hour 30 min to realize it couldnt be beat lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I figured that the point was just "survive as long as you can" but it didn't really matter. I thought the ending after that was pretty cool.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I loved that survive mission. Nothing like fighting for your life, knowing the end is inevitable... take as many of those bastards down with you as you can. Lots of excitement

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ehh, I didn't find it that exciting. I liked a lot of the battles though. There seemed to be quite a bit of firefights that you really need to plan out, and be pretty precise with how you move.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got to say...that george romero dude is really annoying...:/ Im trying to kill zombies and this guy comes up and smacks me with the hammer(for those of you who dont know its in the new zombie map for black ops)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone still play black ops? New maps? Ive been trying to set the old crew free on zombies but i keep dying...ive done it on solo but co op is much harder.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to buy BF3 when it comes out. I have a feeling it will be better than the next cod installment

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone still play black ops? New maps? Ive been trying to set the old crew free on zombies but i keep dying...ive done it on solo but co op is much harder.
Im playing it. Stockpile and Zoo are my favorite. I hate Zombies but the new map is kind of fun. I wish that Romero guy wasnt there tho. It would make it a lot more enjoyable.

Also cannot wait to pick up LA Noire next week!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My friend e-mailed me a beta code for Gears of War 3

Pretty sweet so far. All in all, it's more of the same, but the new "Capture the Leader" game type is awesome. Not to mention, during beta you gain things that will transfer over to the retail version that nobody else can get.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone pick up L.A. Noire today?? This game looks amazing! Its 3 discs long.