The "I'm-Bored-And-There's-Nothing-To-Do-But-Stay-Home" Thread

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
read read read read about 240s. researching parts for my turbo build. read up on photography and do hw.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
You mean like the GSR's or GS's? I know there is a person on CC that has done this before. Is it just a bolt in? I dont want to have to modify.

As far as wheels go I have found a place that sells the OEM honda wheels I was looking for, and for a good price.
You'll need to swap a rail to get Integra seats in. My boyfriend's '97 CX has Integra seats.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
yeah house arrest til june(got 6 months), cant get my license back till April of 08, but i own 2 cars (CRX and 91 hatch, but the hatch is goign to my GF)

yeah theres a therad in off topic about it.
Damn man that's harsh :???:.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
You'll need to swap a rail to get Integra seats in. My boyfriend's '97 CX has Integra seats.
So I just need integra rails? I am assuming they (the rails) will bolt in? What about the rears?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
So I just need integra rails? I am assuming they (the rails) will bolt in? What about the rears?
The rails will be on the seats if you buy the seats. Swap one Integra rail off for a Civic rail. I can't remember what rail it is, but I'm sure you could find out on H-T or here.

01S2K

VTEC Worshipper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic is safely away in the garage.

My old Dodge Spirit winter beater is just caked in salt but I don't care.

When I have nothing better do I play XBOX 360 mostly NFS Most Wanted, Forza Motorsports (360 will play most XBOX games with a update from XBOX Live) or Texas Holdem on XBOX Live or watch a movie or surf the net. It is nice to not have to wash my car and I refuse to wash the dodge the elements can do that

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've thought about getting a winter car... but it's going to be one way only.

I'll want to keep it clean.

If I don't want to keep it clean, I don't want to drive it.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats why I am getting another 6th gen when my taxes and my proft sharing comeback from my old job. Because I want somethin that is reliable and I take pride in.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I were to get another 6G.... it'd be a 2000 DX hatch. And I would add power options to it first. It would sit in the garage torn apart for awhile. That'd be fun.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooh a 6th gen hatch with a B16B CTR powerplant. :yummy:

Thats always been a dream of mine, that and a 90 or 91 CRX SI with a B18C or USDM B18C5

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nope... Probably wouldn't get a B16B. I like USDM engines for the most part and I like larger displacement than 1.6L.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah but the real reason I would want one is because it actually came in a japanese civic. But I wouldnt mind a USDM ITR motor as well.

Also do you think JDM motors are overhyped?? I sometimes do.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lets see

When I am bored

I go on my email, myspace, cc, honda tech, d series.org, jdmcc, and some other car forums, bodybuilding.com forums, sometimes wikipeda, sometimes play games(i used to play a lot more games, but now i loose interest very very quickly, maybe a sign of maturing rofl), watch tv.

Im going to try to change this tho. I think its kinda pathetic that sometimes even my friends and I get bored when we're together. I waste so much time online on stupid stuff. Some of it is gaining knowledge tho. I need to change it. Sometimes I wished I live in Croatia, since the social life there is soo much different. Its hard to explain, but people are always outside, in a coffe shop, a bar, always socializing, and not always in front of a computer. I had an awesome time during this winter break when I visited my family and friends there. Im gona try to do the same things as there, but who knows. But maybe the difference is when I visit there, it is a big city(the capital), while in the US, I live in a crappy suburban town. I hate myself for spending too much time looking at stupid videos and crap online, while I could be socializing more with my friends(we usually hang out every friday,sat,sun), maybe pick up a book once in a while and enjoy some literature, or an encyclopeda and learn something. The education system here is really bad imo. Well, I hope someone actually read this.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
Yeah but the real reason I would want one is because it actually came in a japanese civic. But I wouldnt mind a USDM ITR motor as well.

Also do you think JDM motors are overhyped?? I sometimes do.
Anything with "JDM", "Type R" or "Si" in it is overhyped.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight, do any of y'all do this?

I go to a lot of places alone. To me it seems as though America can't go anywhere alone or "wouldn't be caught dead at x place" alone. Me I got no problem with it. I've gone to the movies alone, to coffee alone, Barnes & Noble just to read alone....I went to this fancy restaurant called the Prado alone (for lunch)....I even went to the symphony this past weekend alone. I don't know, I just don't have a problem with it.

I don't do this always, but as this thread title states, there are just nights where I want to get out so I figure why not?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i usually only go shopping alone.. the art store, barnes & noble.. never to sit and read though. just to buy and get the hell out. =) i don't go to eat places alone, though... don't go anywhere just to hang out alone. :what:

lately i have to sit and make myself draw stupid s**t like this....

bo-ring!

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SOCOM

Surf CC

Surf XDtalk

Surf SniperCentral

Download Torrents

Watch downloaded episodes of Babylon5 and 24

Flip b/w FOXNews, Military Ch, History Ch, Science Ch, Discovery Times Ch, Law & Order, Sopranos, SPEED, G4

If all else fails, masturbate:thumbs up

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
aight, do any of y'all do this?

I go to a lot of places alone. To me it seems as though America can't go anywhere alone or "wouldn't be caught dead at x place" alone. Me I got no problem with it. I've gone to the movies alone, to coffee alone, Barnes & Noble just to read alone....I went to this fancy restaurant called the Prado alone (for lunch)....I even went to the symphony this past weekend alone. I don't know, I just don't have a problem with it.

I don't do this always, but as this thread title states, there are just nights where I want to get out so I figure why not?
I feel you I went to books-a-million today reading magazines byself for like an hour. Was more fun than i thought. I am thinking am going to start doing that more