The Lotto is at $196 million...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't understand having that many cars either. HOWEVER, I think it is much better than having several of the same car. Have different applications. Get a truck for the winter/family trips. Get something AWD to drive in bad weather. Get a sports car to have fun in on the nicer days. There is absolutely no point in getting several of even the same class of car, let alone the same car.
Some of mine would be just because I've always wanted them. The R35 though is a different story. I love that car ever since I saw them in action at Z Nationals in Georgia. Two came out that were race ready, and they looked and sounded f**king sweet. Which would be my use. Strip it down, build it up, cage it, get it race ready for track use, but also keep it street legal so I can take it to and from the track.

Lamborghini and Porsche would be for track use as well, but more of a weekend cars.

Corvette and Audi would be every day use.

Fox Body would be drag race and street legal.

Truck for winter but also be ready for any type of abuse I throw at it, be it mudding or offroading.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk what i would do, but i sure as hell would be happy

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. pay off debts(7k)
2. buy my boobies
3. buy my FX45
4. build my home(already have sketches made)
5. shop of course
6. invest majorly
7. throw a mil or so at Bizoneoeh so he will do everything he's ever said he'll do to me. ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you would throw a mill or two at Biz, he wouldnt be able to do anything to you. He would be to occupied with his weed forest lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you would throw a mill or two at Biz, he wouldnt be able to do anything to you. He would be to occupied with his weed forest lol
Pft, you dunno who you're talkin' to Honey. He wants this :nod:

jk jk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol gonna have to mix the two together. Oh man winning this at 18 sure would be nice, but older people always seem to win. They dont even get to enjoy it! and then they family gets stuck with paying a very larger "death tax" to inherit the money

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
Take it ALL and invest it into a ferocious savings account where it'll turn into around 10 billion by the time I turn 50-60. :D And then I'll be sitting even better than Oprah!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never mind... I forgot to buy the f**king tickets :smackself

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in the words of The Non-Prophets ... a mill would be ill

i for sure would build a full baskteball court, damn.

*sigh*

thaaaaaaat, sucks.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd buy myself a small house but get a big ass barn. Put a lift in it, cement floor, drain, heat, ventilation (for painting and s**t).. I would probably live in the barn. I honestly probably wouldn't go crazy with cars. I'd probably buy a house in L.A too. I've always wanted to live in a busy city like NYC or somewhere in Cali.

I would much rather travel the world and see and photograph amazing places rather than sit at home and waste money on cars. But I will admit I wouldn't mind having an old late 60's mustang fastback to restore and some sort of Honda toy to play with. And actually, the new thing I've been wanting to do has been to get involved with helping people. Donate money to charity, visit poor countries, be a part of local shelters and s**t. The world would be a better place if everyone stopped being so selfish and greedy.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i gotta agree with that. I love pits too, so much money would be donated to a place like that show with pitbulls and parolees or something

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd buy lots of guns, food, water, etc... the necessary items for a zombie/apocalypse scenario.

I'll also sell my Civic and buy a white 1989 Ford Bronco and live my life like a quasi bum. Probably build a shack deep in the woods away from civilization and hunt deers and bears for food. I would become a mad man indeed.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump.

This would be if I was legal to sign papers (19)

1. I would keep my civic as a daily driver.
2. Buy some land, build a nice sized house, and a barn (as said in someones post)
3. Build the barn with full heat, painted, underground small garage for high end cars.
4. Buy 2 s15 silvias and some other high end bullshit cars.
5. Pay everyone I own money too.
6. Pay my moms house off because shes done so much for me.
7. Buy my mom a e30 M3, and a condo.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's at $330 million now...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk what i would do with that much money. holy s**t

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
330 million? f**k taking a lump sum, I'll just do the 20 year pay out, 16.5 million a year. I can live on that, NO problem.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Masterbation...

Lots and lots of masterbation..