civic in progress
5+ Year Member
nice ebay sticker

great car

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean Hatch man...Wish I had a hatch but I guess I am happy with my coupe...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For $4800 you can do much better than a B series swap. I just read in Import tuner; a guy had put $5800 into a G23Vtec and made 250whp. Not bad eh. That was the entire cost too.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For $4800 you can do much better than a B series swap. I just read in Import tuner; a guy had put $5800 into a G23Vtec and made 250whp. Not bad eh. That was the entire cost too.
I think they were a little on the low side on the prices for some of those parts. That guy must have had ways to get parts for real cheap. The mag said 300 for a cable b16 trans with lsd, that's pretty tough to find in good working order. Just something to keep in mind. But yes, if you can get a hookup on parts and have a know-how for engine building, it seems like a pretty good swap. But I have also read that they don't last real long. Like the K pistons don't work as well with the F23 rods as people say.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'm feeling the mods.

carbon hood, duckbill, megan muffler, ebay lights, cheap lip. looks like this car came from a cookie cutter.

but i like the wheels/lug nuts.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good choice on wheel/tire set up :thumbup:

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn this is the second time I hear someone saying they took their rides to a shop and got their lca's put upside down. These shops are getting ridiculous hiring these ppl that don't know what their doing.

By the way get rid of the lip and get an oem lip.
Some foglights or brake ducts on that bumper would be nice too. =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i thought it was gonna pics of your gf, to bad

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oooooh. a shop did that? you can pay me half of what u paid them to f**k your s**t up next time.

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i knoooo haha i got updated stuff done to the car, put gold skunk2 lcas on (the rite way haha) megan racin tie bar, oem black ront bumper with yellow fogs, 6k hids ( i hit a raccon goin 80) shitty lol ilpost more pics up in a bit

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why did u get a black front bumper?

you should do something unique to the car....everything you're doing to it is the same old cookie cutter honda-tech eg s**t. just throwing cheap parts at a car.... i'm not trying to hate or be rude. just giving you my advice.

jada_one

5+ Year Member
uhh i did buy the bumper straight from honda dealership for 200 f**kKK lol and my fogs are from passwordjdm so i dont think it was cheapp lol but thanks tho i dont feel like buyin a freakin body kit and make my s**t look like a freakin rice box.... maybe i like the clean jdm look but oh well

this is that sick eg btw jus on my buddies comp

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure your bumper and foglights are sitting in my living room right now....thats my roommate who put them in for you haha