The N0rthEast Photoshoot!

b18c1hatch

5+ Year Member
yeah man, i can do something this sunday. that actually works out better for me than the 1st. so i'm down too.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where??
Time ??

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a dinner/resturant off the taconic at rt 55 with a large parking lot, and a lack of local po-po! ???

State goes there but there usually reasonable.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
Where??
Time ??
For this comming sunday? Depending on the time, I MAY make it.....

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ6Civic27 said:
Ill be comming home from North eastern CT (Peteys place)....we can meet up and chill for abit if u want?
???

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
Genuine Rolla. You know, Petey who "had better things to do", that couldnt make the bitter cold get together? Him. Im gonna be at his place saturday all day, and Im leaving on Sunday morning. Depending on what time everyones meeting up, I can make arrangements to stop up w/you guys.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ6Civic27 said:
Genuine Rolla. You know, Petey who "had better things to do", that couldnt make the bitter cold get together? Him. Im gonna be at his place saturday all day, and Im leaving on Sunday morning. Depending on what time everyones meeting up, I can make arrangements to stop up w/you guys.
Thats why I posted that location, good for you,good for walt,good for me, good for b18c!hatch(sorry for forgetting your name:oops: ) and DANNY

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We meeting up in Po-town agian?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On this comming Sunday. ....Of course we're meeting in Po-town on the 1st....:roll:

:laugh:

b18c1hatch

5+ Year Member
so what time? where? what are we doing? and my name is lewis (pete!) lol, its cool people don't really remember my name.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b18c1hatch said:
so what time? where? what are we doing? and my name is lewis (pete!) lol, its cool people don't really remember my name.
meet12 to 1 and go from there
Rt 55 and Taconic state parkway! ( 84 east to TSP north to rt555 exit fpr 55 to poughkeepsie-2nd- on your left 1/8 mile or less) PLANET HOLLYWOOD
as to what we doing, standing around freezing our nuts off again:lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
meet12 to 1 and go from there
Rt 55 and Taconic state parkway! ( 84 east to TSP north to rt555 exit fpr 55 to poughkeepsie-2nd- on your left 1/8 mile or less) PLANET HOLLYWOOD
as to what we doing, standing around freezing our nuts off again:lol:
WTF....are you....talking about?

Rt 55 & TSP

Exit.....(this is where I get lost...) go East or West off the exit?

2nd Left about a 1/8 of a mile or so at Planet Hollywood....

Correct?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ6Civic27 said:
WTF....are you....talking about?

Rt 55 & TSP

Exit.....(this is where I get lost...) go East or West off the exit?

2nd Left about a 1/8 of a mile or so at Planet Hollywood....

Correct?
Going north on TSP you take the 2nd exit which is marked Poughkeepsie. This puts you on 55 west and PH is on 55 1/8 mile or so on left.

(that last refill got me:oops: )

b18c1hatch

5+ Year Member
do you have the address for this place, i could mapquest it. i just afraid of getting lost. anyway, i hear its gonna be crappy this weekend.

EJ6Chick27

5+ Year Member
Hey guys.Even though I am new, I will be there for the Northeast Photoshoot. So add me to the list.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b18c1hatch said:
do you have the address for this place, i could mapquest it. i just afraid of getting lost. anyway, i hear its gonna be crappy this weekend.
i'll get it, but it don't look good!

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ6Chick27 said:
Hey guys.Even though I am new, I will be there for the Northeast Photoshoot. So add me to the list.
I'm sure Ryan will, how upstate?