The "No time for this crap" sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
So I gathered all these parts for a b swap into my ej1. Honestly upest to let it all go but between work and school I literally have no time or energy to work on the car even for random maintenance anymore. I also need a new tool cabinet and tools for my new job. Anyway....

b20b from tiger japanese head just decked $700 (have papers on engine)

hydro s80 $450 or for 600 you get exedy clutch and PP and ITR flywheel

b16 del sol mounts $50

obd1 bseries dizzy $100

alternator $40

ITR water and oil pumps $120 for both

ebay 57 trim $120

14b with zero shaft play but no turbine housing, $80

All prices are shipped except for the B20 and otherwise stated, head is separated from block but want to sell together

pretty f'ed up pr3 head bare with valves (three broke in one cylinder) $40 (picked up)

Have pics on my phone, text is that fastest way to contact me 901 605 0816

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been on the look out for a b20 long block for the Frankenstein swap I have planned. Just don't have any money for it right now :( glws!

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I've been on the look out for a b20 long block for the Frankenstein swap I have planned. Just don't have any money for it right now :( glws!
if youre near cincy I have alot of friends that may be able to help with shipping and such or any vouches

the pumps were recently removed from a LS/VTEC partout, had 10k on them in that build and have been out of the engine for 4 months. I never ran them myself.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh btw faith, I finally joined Cincy street scene or whatever that site is. It's absolutely useless for Honda owners. I mean I can see having a thick skin about stuff, but there's a point when you know you won't get any help with anything you post so what's the point? Lol

Sorry to get off thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.