*|*|* The Real Pics *|*|* ...new rims and interior pics inside...

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Holy hell...can you get a mod list? How does it run?

LOL...see, I hate when people make up large numbers when they say their going boost, so i've been saying I want to make 350whp....I think that sounds modest. I don't want to say, yeah, I'm building a 550hp car and then have everyone call b.s. and laugh at me....lol, nah mean?

Can you get me more info on it, pics, vids? I'd really really appreciate it. How's it run anyway?
Here is a link .... CLICK ME ...click in the right hand portion of the screen where it says under NEWEST MEDIA "Compilation video, kno your enemy." It is a long video, his is toward or at the end, it says"my name is matt and I am about to race a 240sx..." and that 240sx is another friend of mine to, anyways in this video he has 500 hp in the video with his turbo, but now he has papers for 550 hp w/out the turbo! I will get you a mod list and pics soon!!! There it is Jez :D this could be you!!! and me too!!

Oh..and the k24 hatch in the video is another buddy i know, he used to have an h22a ek hatch but it got stolen from his work.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha nice...he spanked that 240...what was done to it?

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha nice...he spanked that 240...what was done to it?
Cameron's car (240sx) has a swapped motor with an upgraded stage 2 turbo..right now he can almost hang with me, i do a pretty good pull tho. it says on the video what motor he has...i can't recall. ....So what do you think about that Jez??? I told you it is possible for you and me!! I am def takin a road trip over to your area this summer, i will try to bring Matt w/ the 550ph too!??!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Cameron's car (240sx) has a swapped motor with an upgraded stage 2 turbo..right now he can almost hang with me, i do a pretty good pull tho. it says on the video what motor he has...i can't recall. ....So what do you think about that Jez??? I told you it is possible for you and me!! I am def takin a road trip over to your area this summer, i will try to bring Matt w/ the 550ph too!??!
oh man...haha that would be seriously sick....all 3 of us boosted like that too! :shock:

hella vids...hella photoshoots :rocker:

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn jezek!!!...all your threads have 10+ pages!!!...oh yah, cuz u got a sweet ass bumble bee...keep up the good work...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
damn jezek!!!...all your threads have 10+ pages!!!...oh yah, cuz u got a sweet ass bumble bee...keep up the good work...
Hater....lol...Thanks tho.

>>> Just an update on my motor:

I'm slacking and have barely bought anything for the build :lol: BUT the motor is out and apart waiting for me....

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive been thinking about boost lately too.. and i'm usually and always have been N/a... but yeah no one aroundhere can actually build a motor properly.. so f**k it i stay N/A... =) can't wait to see ur set up though dude... think you can make it to the south central meet? i'm doing a 10hr rive to see all you guys lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
Ive been thinking about boost lately too.. and i'm usually and always have been N/a... but yeah no one aroundhere can actually build a motor properly.. so f**k it i stay N/A... =) can't wait to see ur set up though dude... think you can make it to the south central meet? i'm doing a 10hr rive to see all you guys lol
whoa what? when you drvin 10 hrs? To go where?? lol

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm always looking on here, but never posting that much, but anytime you got a thread I know it deserves a post. Your ride is off the hook and always has been, keep it up man!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
98_4doorsleeper said:
I'm always looking on here, but never posting that much, but anytime you got a thread I know it deserves a post. Your ride is off the hook and always has been, keep it up man!
Thanks man...I really appreciate it...

*update*

- ordered Darton Sleeves....

- shopping for pistons + rods right now :D

Bfreeman

Its Slow.
5+ Year Member
soem nice pretty drilled and slotted brembo's wld look nice behind those pretty wheel nice car. i like the yellow

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Thanks man...I really appreciate it...

*update*

- ordered Darton Sleeves....

- shopping for pistons + rods right now :D
:shock:

:cussing:

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw you got the Skunk 2 lugs for extended studs! I got 2 questions for ya:
1) Did you extend your lugs or just use the stock ones
2) Where and how much did you get them for?