The Swap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man that D got hammered. what happened? bet the finished swap is gonna look awesome!

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of mods did u have to do to get that h22 to fit in your coupe, cus i heard h22's into 99-00 are a b***h to do cus they require some custom fab? i dunno let me know though cus im looking into engines and this is 1 of my options

mtt311

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since you wont reply to my pm or the thread i set up, i tought i ask you here,

since you claimed that you sent the springs,give me the tracking number for it, at least ill have proof that you sent it and this matter will all be over, oh i also notice that you deleted the post that the other guys n i posted, good job, nice way to bring back your image

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MS - just give him the tracking number... get it over with.. :thumbs up

MugenShox

Banned
nurevEKcivic00 said:
what kind of mods did u have to do to get that h22 to fit in your coupe, cus i heard h22's into 99-00 are a b***h to do cus they require some custom fab? i dunno let me know though cus im looking into engines and this is 1 of my options

well the only thing, other than cuttin for the shifter cables and shift setup from the H, when we dropped the motor in, the driverside strut tower was rubbing HARDCORE on the valve cover. so we are gonna have to do something to it so it dont rub... and the mount on the driverside would line up correctly becuase of it... :(

but its all fixed should be running by about tomorrow or tuesday

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Anthony, you gonna let me drive it when I come up there this week?

MugenShox

Banned
so i went to go work on my shifter and everything last night... and finish my interior before nopi and s**t, and some guy was all on my s**t, tryin to figure out how to take my TB.... needless to say i didnt handle that very well.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.