The Time has came to sale my babys!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BALLER ASS SEATS Vision seats!!!!!!!!

I have some MINT condition
Vision Imus Carbon Kevlar seats
and Mint condition Vision Super Low rails

I would Like $3,000 Firm you pay shipping or meet half way.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please change the title of your thread.... you are not saleing anything. and i didnt know time came.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry man.... not to knock your pricing... but your seats are used. mint condition or not... you sat in them... they are used.

a new set... BRAND NEW is 2260 SHIPPED! plus a drivers side rail... 160. i dont see anything for a passenger side rail.. and even if there were one... and say its the same price... thats 2580... for a new set.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1081240

it doesnt matter how much you paid for yours... its what they are going for new now.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please change the title of your thread.... you are not saleing anything. and i didnt know time came.
im sorry man.... not to knock your pricing... but your seats are used. mint condition or not... you sat in them... they are used.

a new set... BRAND NEW is 2260 SHIPPED! plus a drivers side rail... 160. i dont see anything for a passenger side rail.. and even if there were one... and say its the same price... thats 2580... for a new set.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1081240

it doesnt matter how much you paid for yours... its what they are going for new now.

Actually, for EVERYONE who thinks you know what you are talking about, you don't, so
First off, the Imus has been DISCONTINUED, so you aren't getting s**t new.
Second, they ran about $1400/each NO rails, and for the Vision super low rails,
add another $300 for the set. Third,
you got $3100, now add shipping and tax, and You've got way more than that.
So unless you got the money or want the seats PLEASE dont say s**t.
Like I have been saying to everyone else these are not no cheap ass recaros

Until you do some more research, then keep your idiotic, and uninformed statements to yourselves.
thanks

and Snake_Shit thats not just for you I been getting s**t for these seats from every site I post them on...

I dont expect 95% you to want/have the money for them
so I waiting for that 5% who wants some baller ass seats.
and know the cost of them...

thanks and change title

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just alittle FYI; you wont sell seats here on CC for $3000. Dont care if theyre made of gold, and if theyre worth $10,000. People here on ClubCivic arent rich, simply put. G/L w/the sale tho. If I had 3g's to throw away, Id buy them from you.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually, for EVERYONE who thinks you know what you are talking about, you don't, so
First off, the Imus has been DISCONTINUED, so you aren't getting s**t new.
Second, they ran about $1400/each NO rails, and for the Vision super low rails,
add another $300 for the set. Third,
you got $3100, now add shipping and tax, and You've got way more than that.
So unless you got the money or want the seats PLEASE dont say s**t.
Like I have been saying to everyone else these are not no cheap ass recaros

Until you do some more research, then keep your idiotic, and uninformed statements to yourselves.
thanks

and Snake_Shit thats not just for you I been getting s**t for these seats from every site I post them on...

thanks and change title
So since honda doesnt make b-series engines anymore, there arent any new engines left? I wonder what they would replace it with if you blew your engine. :roll:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah ICBMotorSport (JDMLand) sells 1 seat (in red) for $1400. 2 + tax + shipping + rails would be well over $3000.

Just alittle FYI; you wont sell seats here on CC for $3000. Dont care if theyre made of gold, and if theyre worth $10,000. People here on ClubCivic arent rich, simply put. G/L w/the sale tho. If I had 3g's to throw away, Id buy them from you.
:word:.

There are a few people on here that have money to throw away but I highly HIGHLY very highly doubt anyone could throw $3000 for just seats. They're definitely hot and I'm sure they're awesome but it's pretty much guaranteed they won't sell on CC.

GLWS though :thumbup:.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I threw $1000 at seats and even after that, I still felt guilty.

They are nice seats though, I'll give you that much :thumbup:

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like I said

So since honda doesnt make b-series engines anymore, there arent any new engines left? I wonder what they would replace it with if you blew your engine. :roll:
true but when people are saying im over price and other BS
there a handful of people rocking these seats
then people like you who just think there just some normal ass seats like recaros that
get posted up 10 times a day....just like B series there everywhere....

Yeah ICBMotorSport (JDMLand) sells 1 seat (in red) for $1400. 2 + tax + shipping + rails would be well over $3000.
:word:.
There are a few people on here that have money to throw away but I highly HIGHLY very highly doubt anyone could throw $3000 for just seats. They're definitely hot and I'm sure they're awesome but it's pretty much guaranteed they won't sell on CC.
GLWS though :thumbup:.
Thank you very much you would be in that 5% im talking about
people just see seats and 3k and s**t them selfs or wish they had them so they talk s**t
Im just waiting for a baller to pick these seats up from me
I dont have to sell them.... hell i can turn them into a ps3 seat and play cod4 all day long...
lol

I threw $1000 at seats and even after that, I still felt guilty.
They are nice seats though, I'll give you that much :thumbup:
thx

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but the link i posted.. you can get them for still cheaper. that was just one... in my 2 min google search...most of the ones on the first page didnt add up to 3K

Stealth Si

5+ Year Member
but the link i posted.. you can get them for still cheaper. that was just one... in my 2 min google search...most of the ones on the first page didnt add up to 3K
Actually, the site you are referred to, and provided the link to is more than 2 years old. So if you think you are going to somehow get your hands in these seats for that cheap, you are HIGH. And the rails aren't even included, or tax, or shipping.. So get your facts straight, because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. ICB sells them for just shy of 1400, and N1 says they have some for 1300, so thats 2600-2800, rails are between 300-500, depending where you source them, that would put you between 2900-3300 WITHOUT SHIPPING AND TAX.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually, the site you are referred to, and provided the link to is more than 2 years old. So if you think you are going to somehow get your hands in these seats for that cheap, you are HIGH. And the rails aren't even included, or tax, or shipping.. So get your facts straight, because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. ICB sells them for just shy of 1400, and N1 says they have some for 1300, so thats 2600-2800, rails are between 300-500, depending where you source them, that would put you between 2900-3300 WITHOUT SHIPPING AND TAX.
thanks man

If your not interested in the seats simple dont post...

93CivicCustom

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why does this guy keep callin them baller ass seats... if u wanna be a baller get ur ass outta the honda game and get a f**kin benz of lex or something... ur not ballin in a bubble buzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.