the ugliest sedan ever

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well here are some shots of my sedan before her make over.... enjoy new updated pix will be up tomorrow =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely not the ugliest I've ever seen. i actually really like it, mugen spoilers sick and the kit isn't ghey as hell. Tails are weird but unique. In for updated pics though.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea for the make over i just removed the carbon hood and carbon trunk, installed red/clear taillights, and kept the mugen spoiler off. gonna remove the tint soon and waiting on my bride seats to come in.... oh the recaro sports are for sale btw =)

emerican

Registered VIP
I liked the cf hood and trunk personally, but its your ride tuned in for updated pics.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man that sedan is so freaking ugly. Why would you post something like this?!............................. :worthy: That thing is beautiful, Is that a retrofit i see. Tuned in for more :headbang:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like you trunk doesn't close all the way. love the retro!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah red/clear tails might look a lil better and changing the trunk will definitely help cuz it seems to always look open. Also cf hood is cool but hood pins are kinda stupid so it might as well go, but not the spoiler man! lol I'd buy it off u for my gf's sedan if civics weren't already such a thief magnet out here in the bay area.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
THIS car is def not ugly at all..i voted for it in the featured ride contest...yes the trunk doesnt look closed but thts about it...the tails throw ppl off but makes ur car more different than others but red shld look good...keep the spoiler its bold and puts u aside from other sadens...from one saden owner to another nice ride..tuned in to see how it comes out.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Man, what are you smoking? :D That Civic is actually pretty sick, il'd just replace the tails, trunk, and hood and she would be sick! =)

Trekk

Registered VIP
I'd say the worst part is those clear tails that were a late 90's fad.

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
The tails are outdated. The DOHC sticker belongs on an EM1, why advertise? Other than that it looks okay to me.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eh, the wing isn't my cup of tea, the tails are hideous, and if that trunk would close I'd leave it! Love CF hood/trunk combos.... other then that, I likey! Post the updates!!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL@ ugliest sedan. Dude, you're not upset by what people said in the contest months back, are you? I sure hope not.

Personally I loved everything about your car except the tails, wing, and headlights. GL though, and have fun!