The Walking Dead

emerican

Registered VIP
^ defintly take the first season over this one as of now just because of the lack of actual zombie action. Killing all the ones in the barn was the first real zombie action in a while.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ defintly take the first season over this one as of now just because of the lack of actual zombie action. Killing all the ones in the barn was the first real zombie action in a while.
completely agree! i want more action!!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hopefully now that they found the girl (or what's left of her) they can move on. Pack their bags and leave hershel's farm. where were they headed to anyway? austin?

*edit*
crap, i forgot that slut wife is preggers so they probably won't leave the farm

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lori being pregnant is like a big what the f**k plastered across my face. Oh well, I can't wait to see what rick does when/if he finds out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just started watching the show, I've seen the first 4 episodes. I like it but I don't know how long it's going to be able to hold my interest.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lori being pregnant is like a big what the f*** plastered across my face. Oh well, I can't wait to see what rick does when/if he finds out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
he actually took it quite well considering it might not be his :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just started watching the show, I've seen the first 4 episodes. I like it but I don't know how long it's going to be able to hold my interest.
As of last night, I'm 3 episodes in and so far I love it. I normally read every night before bed, but I have a feeling I'll have my laptop in bed with me watching these to get caught up.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nope, Rick is always the calm and collective one in the group that keeps his head on his shoulders. That's why everyone looks to him as the leader. Season two was MUCH better than season one. I've seen all the episodes in season two (at least the first half that has been aired so far). I'd HIGHLY recommend everyone continue watching it. The last episode is by far the best, especially the last ten minutes. Shane's character comes out of the shell in the last 2-3 episodes, and also quite a bit more in the final 10 minutes. I can't wait until the second half is released.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ i know its feburary, but do you or anyone know exactly when it comes back on so i can be sure i dont miss it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think I agree about S2 being better than S1. There was way more action in S1, and way less drama. Season 1 is why I got hooked. If the show had started out like S2 I probably wouldn't have kept watching.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I see it just the opposite way Billy. I think that the action is cool, but the story line is what hooked me. I didn't think that the first season had enough of either. The first 2-3 episodes were cool, but the second half of the first season failed miserably in my opinion. That's why they got rid of the staff from the first season.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ thanks for the date sir
I think that the reason ive kept watching is the mix of action and story line without the story line i probably wouldnt have kept watching being invested in characters and loving or hating them goes a long way in liking a show i would still like a little more action in the second season though, but im sure it will pick up when it comes back

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am 100% content with how season 2 went. If the rest of the series has the same balance of action, story, and even drama......I will watch and own every episode.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finished reading the last 7 comics, it's up to 91 issues now, man the story in the book is getting crazy.