The Whip, New project

Brospeed93

Brospeed93
This is my new car i am planning on putting about 7-8 grand into it. Im 17 so i have to do it peace by peace any ideas u have ill be glad to read and consider.....more new pics coming soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome to the site, but your pics arent working

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah, didnt see ur link, ill post it for ya anyways

civic0918

Registered VIP
The stock wheels are tight imo just lower her down 2 inches and you'll be straight. Hey man your 17 take your time dont rush and you just may have something going on here. Just go with what you really like maybe there will be a mix of civic's on the road. All i see are red and blue civics with SI wheels. Time for a change huh?

kandyapple_si

5+ Year Member
The stock wheels are tight imo just lower her down 2 inches and you'll be straight. Hey man your 17 take your time dont rush and you just may have something going on here. Just go with what you really like maybe there will be a mix of civic's on the road. All i see are red and blue civics with SI wheels. Time for a change huh?

Those are definitely not the stock wheels, those are del sol si wheels.

Lower it and get some new wheels and youll be set for awhile.

Brospeed93

Brospeed93
um lower, paint, wheels, tires, turbo, all the work for that, exhaust should be coming in soon, um maybe a littlle body kit nothign big and bulky.. any ideas

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the paint looks alright, repainting it either doesn't look as good as factory paint or costs like 2-3k for some nice paint and a pro to do it, you will probably like performance parts more than a body kit and paint in the long run. I would just go with a good turbo set up and e.m.s. i don't think sedans look that great with anything more than a little lip kit. welcome to the board, there are a lot of people here that can help you with your options.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno if id blow that much money on a civic man, but thats just my 2 cents