the world is not ready for a female president

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No more Clintons or Bushes.

They've been f**king us up for almost 2 decades now. Enough is enough.

I don't give a s**t about the gender or race of the next president, as long as it's not a Bush or Clinton.
wow, president clinton was, economically, a great president. I agree with the Bush's though, they suck ass. I'm not sure what type of president Hillary would be, but I think she won't be bad, as long as Bill is there by her side and not screwing off with the interns

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't understand it at all. who gives a s**t if the president is a woman? that makes NO sense to me. NONE. talk about a stab to gender equality.
equality? you actually bought into that? :oh:

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm not against woman being president but seriously i really dont think shes the right one i have to agree with slick rick

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, president clinton was, economically, a great president. I agree with the Bush's though, they suck ass. I'm not sure what type of president Hillary would be, but I think she won't be bad, as long as Bill is there by her side and not screwing off with the interns
my pops said the reason clinton was a great president is because he "didnt do anything" which in turn was good for the economy

I voted for bush but i dont like the following things he has done

Paitriot Act
Not tightening the border with mexico

and this is the worst .... he CAMPAIGNED IN MEXICO

right click save as to see the video
http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/gwb_RNCHispanic.320.240.mov

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha that was so funny, im sorry, but it was. just think how long she'll last in office..id give it a few weeks wat do u think

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm for Obama or Ron Paul.

I gotta decide which one I'm going to vote for.
I'm leaning towards Obama.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All this talk about us not being ready for a female president is nonsense. I'd vote for Margaret Thatcher in a heartbeat. I would never vote for Hillary....unless I thought the Republican nominee was absolutely horrible.

The main argument against a female pres is that she wouldn't be strong enough on national security. While I think Hillary is strong enough, she doesn't have the right ideology, whatever actual ideology she has.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
All this talk about us not being ready for a female president is nonsense. I'd vote for Margaret Thatcher in a heartbeat. I would never vote for Hillary....unless I thought the Republican nominee was absolutely horrible.

The main argument against a female pres is that she wouldn't be strong enough on national security. While I think Hillary is strong enough, she doesn't have the right ideology, whatever actual ideology she has.
your sig is way against the rules :shock:
i know you're very proud of yourself, but you should try to read the rules

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your sig is way against the rules :shock:
i know you're very proud of yourself, but you should try to read the rules
your mom's against the rules

:lol: I'm guessing you're telling me this because you care about me and not because it makes you feel important to tell me I'm "proud of myself." So I guess thanks. /sarcasm

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
your mom's against the rules
:lol: I'm guessing you're telling me this because you care about me and not because it makes you feel important to tell me I'm "proud of myself." So I guess thanks. /sarcasm
it makes me feel masculine, intelligent, omnipotent, and a little sadistic... but not important

does using an oversized sig so that others know that you own a dreamcast make you feel important? :lol:

10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to one image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100 (no larger than 14.6k), failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
YES!

any sig that has my name in it is insta-cool......

now i feel important :lol:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it makes me feel masculine, intelligent, omnipotent, and a little sadistic... but not important

does using an oversized sig so that others know that you own a dreamcast make you feel important? :lol:
Not particularly.

Thanks for posting the rule for me.

Ya know, someone reading your extremely helpful posts might call you a hard ass, an ass hole, and more generally a douche bag....but since I know the rule about name calling, I shall call you none of those things. I would just point out that you could have simply informed me through PM, or even in this post, of my large sig without being insulting.