the worst thing your car ever did to you.

SottoAi

today my car freaken died on me while it was still on and rolling in the middle of the busy street and i thought the battery died on me but it was the distributor.... and the machinist was a f**king douch bag I NEVER WHAT THAT s**t TO HAPPEN AGAIN argh makes me want to junk that car ASAP....

so yeah tell me what your car did or the worst thing that has ever happened to your car.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to owning a vehicle, especially one that is over 13 years old. It will happen again.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
worst thing my car did was blow the fuse on the fuel pump so i changed the distributor module and something else for like $140 but then realized it was the kill switch which caused the fuse to blow so it was actually my fault but yeah that's the worst so far even though my car had nothing to blame for :D

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My old accord had the starter go out in it between getting to work and getting off work, so I had to walk 4 miles in my slacks and dress shirt to the parts store, and then proceed to change my starter in a mall parking lot in my dress clothes. The same car ran phantom once too. I went to start and the start got stuck engaged so a horrible racket was coming out of the engine bay. I pulled the keys, it was still running, I popped the hood and then disconnected the battery, and it continued running. I eventually had to put it in gear and just let the clutch out so it would pop it dead. That car was s**t f**k crazy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worst thing my car has done to me so far.... is the battery dying. lol.

That of course excludes the demon that lives in my exhaust system. It works.. and it looks nice, but it never fit properly from the day I put it on. Rattling when it feels like it.... which is mainly when I'm going slow, or it starts to rain. Some people tell me it's the humidity. They're all wrong. I know there's a mini satan in my exhaust system.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the worst thing my car ever did to me was coming stock with a 115HP.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Legacy GT just spun a bearing yesterday. I've owned it for 6 weeks.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In 09, I went through 4 B-series long blocks. Very expensive. Each of em had internal problems. I needed a running motor asap so I bought new ones instead of rebuilding.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It ran out of gas one time on a first date with a hot chick. tisk tisk civic.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine was driving in a four lane highway during rush hour bumper to bumper and the car died on me and i'm in the middle of the highway i have to wait for a highway patrol to block the lanes so i can push my car to the side very very embarrasing :oops::lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
today my car freaken died on me while it was still on and rolling in the middle of the busy street and i thought the battery died on me but it was the distributor.... and the machinist was a f**king douch bag I NEVER WHAT THAT s**t TO HAPPEN AGAIN argh makes me want to junk that car ASAP....

so yeah tell me what your car did or the worst thing that has ever happened to your car.
This is going to sound like Im a d**k, but Im not. You should probably start learning about your car. It will help you save money, and avoid these dbag mechanics.

papichulo26

Worst thing my car has ever done to me... The first day i bought it as soon as i came of a stop sign the passenger tire came off, but the tire decided to come back and make a dent on the passenger door....

SottoAi

This is going to sound like Im a d**k, but Im not. You should probably start learning about your car. It will help you save money, and avoid these dbag mechanics.
its not that i knew what the problem was but i didnt have the tools and parts to get fix and i thought my friend would actually have his brother do the car for free and not be a douche about it, but sadly i was wrong and i refused to leave my car in an area i dont know.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's right now. My car's CEL keeps coming on for dumb f**k stupid ass reasons. I cleaned my IACV 2 or 3 months ago because I was having idle issues. So then I put it back on. It didn't do anything. Then I found out there was an idle screw you could adjust to adjust the idle and I followed the How-To from the Haynes Manual or w/e that RonJ kindly posted. That fixed the idle but it made me pop a CEL. Since then, I keep having annoying CEL's that mess with my idle and my driving. When I'm in a gear, and I let off the gas, the engine shudders really hard, then when I press the gas, it shudders hard again. And if I'm between 1k and 3.5K RPM's and try to give it gas, it'll shudder like a MOFO and won't go anywhere. I'm literally broke and can't afford to fix it so I just keep clearing the CEL's. They were gone for almost a month then they came back on a few days ago.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
picture of say hot chick or kindly GTFO :D:lol:

totally felt like a stalker because i just googled her. she moved away a long time ago. now that i think of it. she was more cute than hot. little badass she was.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In my sentra, drove to miami and back to NC without a problem until....

I was back in Charlotte and it was about 3 30 in the morning. We had driven straight from Miami without any issues. We didn't stop much, just for gas. We told ourselves that we weren't gonna eat until we got back to Charlotte. So we were back and about to go eat. I'm literally across the street from the restaurant and my rotor button comes off. Rode perfect for 749 miles and on the last one, my car shuts off.

Same thing happened on my way to taking my aunt to the airport, we barely made it in time for her to catch her flight. I think that's about the worst that's happened to me....

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The worst thing my Civic did when i had it was get me tickets. So i got rid of it.