anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so bunny and i were sitting up here in her room, hanging out when all of a sudden her alarm's fob thingie starts beeping like mad. so we rush outside to her zzw30. turns out someone had cut part of the top off and tried to break in. bunny called her cop friend (it's a cop that works security at her job) while i stood there and looked around. well, i saw a car parked across the way with people in it so i walked a bit closer and stood there looking. these kids were pretty stupid because they started shouting at me, taunting me and calling me b***h, basically trying to start s**t. i chuckled to myself, picked up my phone and called 911. as soon as they saw me use the phone they started their car up and proceeded to drive off. well, they didn't leave the apartment complex and drove around back. it looked like an early 80s silver 2door chrysler.

so i'm on the phone with the 911 dispatcher telling them what's going on while bunny's walking back to the building and on the phone with her cop friend. so i'm standing at the corner that's the only exit of the apartment complex, watching for their vehicle, when this white guy with blonde hair in a red t-shirt and blue jeans, roughly 5'8" or so, comes at me yelling "who broke into my car? did you break into my car?" so i told him "no man, my gf's car got broken into. they went that way" and pointed to where the car went. so this guy ran towards them.

anyway, i'm on the phone with dispatch this whole time, and she's saying cops should be on their way. so then the car drives by past me really slowly, leaving the complex. as they drove by i noticed it was a buick, and then as they went past me i read out their license plate number to the dispatch, who put it in their networked computer. well, i walked out a bit more to see which way they went, when they turned back into the apartment complex and started yelling s**t at me, taunting me once again. they stopped the car in front of me, and dispatch recommended i walk away so i did. they started yelling "hey come back here, b***h! don't walk away when someone's talking to you!" ... i just kept walking away and i guess they must've thought they scared me away. i saw them turn down the other side and the guy with the red shirt joined them. A-HA! so this motherfucker was working with them. i told this to dispatch who made a note of it. well, as i stood from the shadows i saw them take out crowbars and slice at the doors of a white pt cruiser for a bit. it looked like they couldn't get it open or they got nervous that i was talking to the cops so they got in the car and drove away.

well, cops show up about a minute and a half after they leave. shitty f**king timing eh? maybe they had a cb radio in their car or something. cops took down our info, looked at the car and started filing the police report. i gave them the descriptions of the guys i saw. three cruisers came, but we only saw 2 so i can only assume the 3rd one went looking for the car. anyway, as they were leaving i told them i got the license plate number for the buick and he said he had it on the computer and had matched it... so maybe they'll be at their house now, unless they stole the car. i dunno. it was a crappy pos car so i doubt they stole that. or maybe they did. no clue, but i hope they catch these motherfuckers.f**king low life pieces of s**t....

bunny's on the phone with the insurance company right now.

CLIFF NOTES
bunny's mr2 got the top cut open. the thieves tried to start s**t with me when i spotted them. they drove away when they saw me calling 911. they drove inside the apt complex and i got their license plate number when they drove out. they came back and tried to start s**t with me again. i walked away and they tried to break into another car. they left promptly and cops showed up 1.5 mins later. filed a police report with description of 2 of the 3 people.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn Anfelope....

Hope those chumps get caught promptly....

Edit: And I forgot to say I'm happy that both you and Bunny are safe and unhurt.... Thats most important...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hope so. they seemed drunk to me. i dunno. at least i didn't get in a fight tonight. should've brought a weapon down with me. bunny was worried i may have gotten into a confrontation and gotten stabbed or something :\

more info: after using some google images and talking to my gf, we've come to the conclusion that the car was a late70s buick lesabre or buick riviera.

lesabre:

riviera:

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definatly sounds like drunken/high behavior to me....i mean you would think they would leave when they saw you on the phone but they decided to try and break into another car....dumbasses.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Asthmatic said:
Definatly sounds like drunken/high behavior to me....i mean you would think they would leave when they saw you on the phone but they decided to try and break into another car....dumbasses.
probably high on something other than cannabis though... this is indiana, so they were probably fiending for crack, meth, or heroin....

bunnydreams

Cookie?
5+ Year Member
you were brave hunny.....*hugs*...I hope they get caught...

this was a very shitty night...and now I have to worry about my neighborhood...-_-
I'm just thankful we are safe...and thank goodness for alarm systems!

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn Anf, that sucks... sounds like some f**kin idiots though... hope everything works out man...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bunnydreams said:
you were brave hunny.....*hugs*...I hope they get caught...

this was a very shitty night...and now I have to worry about my neighborhood...-_-
I'm just thankful we are safe...and thank goodness for alarm systems!
sorry about your car...i hope they get caught....

reminds me of when i went and chased down the dudes who busted the windows out of my old blue hatchie.....only they got caught that same night due to my persistance............only to be relieved of all charges 7 months later :cussing:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do they always gotta' cut the damn top?

You can fix a window no problem. But they just have to cut the top.

Idiot tweaker schizes. I f**king hate them. They cut my ex's Miata top and my old Spitfire's top . They must've not had a flashlight because the didn't steal the Pioneer TS X200s in the front but stole the cheap ass Pioneer dual cone 6.5s from the back.

What pissed me off wasn't that they stole some $29.00 speakers but that they cut my top. SPITFIRE CONVERTIBLE TOPS SNAP ON ASSHOLES! Just Unsnap the top.

I also had to repair the hardboard cover between the passenger compartment and the gas tank.

New Crown top was $250. :evil: :angryred:

Meth-head tweakin' schiz bastards. :cussing: :guns: :wak: :angryfire

By the way, you are a bigger man than I am. I would've walked over to the biggest guy in the Oldsmobuick and beat the hell outta' him through the window. If he tries to get out, start slamming the open door on his legs. It's a heavy ass Oldsmobuick door. It'll do some damage. You could probably get 3 or 4 good hits in before the other guy gets out or "red-shirt tweak" shows up.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn B that sucks ass, i can't stand f**king thieves at all, you should have them add a proximity sensor on to your alarm (pretty much if you walk within a foot of the car it will go off) that would be your best bet, and then you can also leave your top down at a store or whatnot, just a recomendation, and anf you should've went ape s**t on them or blocked off the entrance of the complex so they couldn't go anywhere ;) j/k good move on not putting yourself in harms way because we all know that 4>1 p.s. thats where the glock comes in handy too ;)

bunnydreams

Cookie?
5+ Year Member
werd, i wish i had a permit to carry, i would've made sure they never came back... but on the PLUS side, me not being armed led to being able to get their license plate number.... i so wanted to get into some s**t, but without a weapon and outnumbered = bad idea

EDIT: oops, anf here, i forgot to log bunny out.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is why I'm liscensed to carry.

You don't f**k with the DC5 without getting f**ked with the .357

glad you're ok at least.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that really sucks I am guess you guys have full coverage?

silvertuner98

Banned
LowNotSlow said:

glad you're ok at least.
x2. ask anfrey, he loves my Cock.... i mean Glock, heh i gotta get back over and see this filipono bastard again soon

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:

Shooting somebody that breaks into your car? Very not smart.
Pointing a gun at somebody that breaks into your car? Assault with a Deadly Weapon. Also not smart.

Are CCWs just handed out like candy where you live? You can only use a deadly weapon when defending YOUR LIFE or the LIFE of another. Not your property.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Shooting somebody that breaks into your car? Very not smart.
Pointing a gun at somebody that breaks into your car? Assault with a Deadly Weapon. Also not smart.

Are CCWs just handed out like candy where you live? You can only use a deadly weapon when defending YOUR LIFE or the LIFE of another. Not your property.
Depends on the state.

In Arizona or Florida, if you have a CCW? Blast them the Hell away. Hey man, you felt threatened by this person engaging in criminal activities.

Texas? If someone is breaking into your car on your property, and you have a CCW? Blast away. Apartment? little dodgy there and depends on interpretation of the law by the judge.(meaning your probably f**ked)

Most states though you're right. You have to make every effort to retreat first.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya gotta remember. Its the Criminal Justice System, not the Victim Justice System.

s**t is never clear cut.
Deadly Force to Protect Property
(Texas Penal Code)
(Briggs p. 96)

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

silvertuner98

Banned
its not a felony until you POINT IT at someone. if you let it be know you have one but dont point it then they cant do s**t. that gives them the option to either continue what they are doing while u call the cops, come after you giving you the oppurtunity to kill you, or they can try leaving. knowing a person who is a sherrif is always a good thing!

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silvertuner98 said:
its not a felony until you POINT IT at someone. if you let it be know you have one but dont point it then they cant do s**t. that gives them the option to either continue what they are doing while u call the cops, come after you giving you the oppurtunity to kill you, or they can try leaving. knowing a person who is a sherrif is always a good thing!
Your area must be open carry.