THEDARKONE"S Cheap Build Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean bolts with starting fluid or something and make sure to wipe them down.

Then punch them through a piece of cardboard and paint the top up.

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Clean bolts with starting fluid or something and make sure to wipe them down.

Then punch them through a piece of cardboard and paint the top up.

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
with what color paint the same silver i have??

UPDATE :

well i decided to do some getto s*** here are the pics

it came out purple :lol: :shock:

oh and i broke my windshild wiper arm :/

shes out

SUPER BIG UPDATE TOWMAROOW!!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
This is the big update(:

so this car has not been driven in 2 months until now (;

THANKS MOM<3

i picked up on this

ENGINE PICK

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Dang man, how broke are you?! Haha.. Playing. Seriously though, if all you needed was a battery why not just get a junk yard one until you can afford a new one? Hell, you can find free batteries on craigslist even. Then if you can't charge it at a shop, push start it and let it idle for a while to build the charge up.

In for more updates! Good luck with the build man.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get the headlight restore kit from walmart and follow the directions. Whats next on the list broksi?

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
i went to the dealr and i got a new key because the old one i had was a copy and my doors did not lock or anything they were always unlocked lol

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get progress for someone who has little money. You make s**t happin I give that to you

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You paid $15 for a key!? :eek::eek::eek: They're only $5 here :cool: I like what you're doing though, just please don't rice it out if you come into some money :p

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
You paid $15 for a key!? :eek::eek::eek: They're only $5 here :cool: I like what you're doing though, just please don't rice it out if you come into some money :p

i wont i took off the wing it came with(:

the frist thing i wana do is find out whats up with my clutch or tranny hoping some one can help

i said all grears grind but what i ment is that all are hard to engage and revers grinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8r7ZxIrXd4&feature=g-upl

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got this :thumbup: lets do some diag... Put the car in 5th gear, hold the clutch down, start it. Now slowly let the clutch out, but don't hit the gas. How high did the pedal get before it stalled? If you made it all the way to the top, your clutch is fried. I'll wait for you to reply, then we'll move on.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would get a new clutch bro! Mine would all grind too and first would be hard to get into and the only way i could get into reverse was if i pulled forward a little bit. Gotta new clutch and all the problems solved!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
I got this :thumbup: lets do some diag... Put the car in 5th gear, hold the clutch down, start it. Now slowly let the clutch out, but don't hit the gas. How high did the pedal get before it stalled? If you made it all the way to the top, your clutch is fried. I'll wait for you to reply, then we'll move on.

ok like about 98% to the top that s**t was crazy! it started shaking and than it stalled lol

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yuuuppp, you sir, need a new clutch kit. I recommend the advance auto parts house brand, if you're not planning on making much more power than stock, it'll be fine. The best part, lifetime warranty :thumbup: you can beat the hell out of it, and as soon as it starts slipping, they'll replace it, for free ;) if you plan on boosting our anything though, it'll only last about a year, if that. If you need anything else, let me know :thumbup:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been buesy with summer school im still in high school :D
I apologize in advance for sounding like a d*ck, but were u in summer school for English? LOL. Those spelling errors & lack of punctuations are quite frequent! Sorry, but the way teens write nowadays is quite annoying.

I admit at least the car is looking clean.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Yuuuppp, you sir, need a new clutch kit. I recommend the advance auto parts house brand, if you're not planning on making much more power than stock, it'll be fine. The best part, lifetime warranty :thumbup: you can beat the hell out of it, and as soon as it starts slipping, they'll replace it, for free ;) if you plan on boosting our anything though, it'll only last about a year, if that. If you need anything else, let me know :thumbup:

ok thanks dude i sound like a little kid in that video mabee because i was happy...

anyways i told my dad to come to my house last week but he couldent make it i called him this past wensday and he said yea i can and i asked him for some money for my car ( i was thinking of buying new front support because mine is alitle bent)... i dont ask him for much and he doesn't pay child support so i guess he was glad to give it to me

SPOONS TO HOLD DOWN MONEY FTW :rocker:
so now im going to get a clutch kit i been reading this(tools are not an issue)

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/do-it-yourself/139802-civic-flywheel-clutch-install-58-pics.html

so the only thing that im stuck at is were to get my clutch from autozone o'reillys or napa?
other then that do i have to replace or resurface my fly-wheel?
any other tips will help thanks guys :thumbs up