These for $599

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally think they're ugly... Are they lightweight?

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the BOOST rims next to them for the same price..

Ace$nyper

me says no! i know the aero speeds are heavy but not sure bout the ones your looking at i say shop round for somthing else

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like em

by the way, join CCSC

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh not really!! go and check out some on Wheelsnext.com...They have some decent 17" Tuner specials and free shipping as well.

Also, I would recommend upgrading to better tires, but check first to see what tires come with them! The upgrade may only cost you like an extra $100!

aznboyrice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ROTA OWNS YOU! IMO i would get rotas with $599. slipstreams c8's or grids. plus they are lightweight and look great on a civic.

spideybusa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznboyrice said:
ROTA OWNS YOU! IMO i would get rotas with $599. slipstreams c8's or grids. plus they are lightweight and look great on a civic.
i second this motion! go with the grids!! nice!!

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the arospeeds on the bottom for 699 but i still wouldnt pay that much for them

vtecbaby82

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznboyrice is right man rota is the s**t, slipstreams always look good no matter what color civic it is, dude if you want big rims try racing harts s7's or c12 those are sweet

ekhatch-r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vtecbaby82 said:
aznboyrice is right man rota is the s**t, slipstreams always look good no matter what color civic it is, dude if you want big rims try racing harts s7's or c12 those are sweet

Rotas is the way to go, everybody knows that. C8s are my favorite.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DO NOT BUY! My buddy bought one of the weekly specials. He bought them in black and they sent him gunmetal. They were supposed to come with a certain tire, but came with some piece of s**t tire... Idk, I don't like the site...