They found him! BIG FOOT!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Until there under your tire that is.
lol... yeah that photo doesn't look all that real... but who knows maybe it is... Why does this guy go by two different names? Seems a little strange

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bigfoot was just in my toilette :shock: but I flushed it down.....

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i told bigfoot not to get so drunk at my house and then try to walk home. I told him someone was gonna stick his ass in the freezer but he wouldn't listen. Just kept wantin to shotgun beers and bitchin bout his girlfriend. o well

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That costume for the movie looks more real than that "thing" in the freezer.
Please tell me......how do you know which one looks more realistic if you dont even know what sasquatch looks like? Its like saying one unicorn looks more realistic than another one........

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i told bigfoot not to get so drunk at my house and then try to walk home. I told him someone was gonna stick his ass in the freezer but he wouldn't listen. Just kept wantin to shotgun beers and bitchin bout his girlfriend. o well
fail

:edit:

Your mom fails

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yesbutnobutyes.com said:
I'm shocked! Shocked, I say, to read that the country bumpkins who said they had a Bigfoot corpse is not real!

It looks like this was nothing more than an attempt to plug a dopey website and sell tickets for Sasquatch tracking excursions at $499 bucks a pop.

From The New York Times:
Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of Bigfoot, made public at a news conference in Palo Alto held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove the existence of the mythical half-ape and half-human creature. The story was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator. One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, said Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the analysis.

However, we do have some real Bigfoot news for you. It seems two men found a Sasquatch cub and kept it in their apartment. They named him Christian. When the beast became too big for their flat, they released him into the wild. Would the Bigfoot remember the men when they went to visit him in the woods?
[YOUTUBE="Christian the bigfoot"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p22BGJ6dXU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4p22BGJ6dXU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
LOL not sure if anyone's seen that retarded christian the lion video...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pshhh it's alright I found the abominable snowman last December. I stored him in my shed and the motherfucker broke some s**t in there and was being way too rambunctious. So I let him go.

:roll:

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
^ Yep I caught Frosty the Snowman last Christmas, but when I went to set him free all I could find was a puddle of water and his hat. :(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just went white water rafting in upper GA/SC and i didnt see no dern bigfoot :what:.... in fact, everything up there is so over hunted i dont even know what it would eat.

but i did see where they shot scenes from The Deliverance :shock:*banjos in the background* :scurred:

hondagriff

Banned
..........dueling banjos? That means time to pack your s**t and bookit. When he says you got a pretty mouth, just drive like hell.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They shot the Mexican Hair Boy! :shock:

They are going to jail for murder.