Thieves

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
Wow so i work on my car till ten o'clock last night right outside my apartment getting my new HID's put in. Wake up at six for work, my roomates gf goes outside, and then comes back in 10 seconds later saying "Hey why is your car on blocks" and i was like hahaha, STFU!!! And she was like "no, seriously, come out and look" s**t got real lol, I walk outside to see my car on effing blocks............My red rota GT3's with BRAND NEW proxie4's are gone, as well my tuner lugs......I don't get it, but really it sucked! Thank god they didn't touch my Tein susp, or control arms!!!! :evil:

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
f**king thieves are the worst you lucky they only took wheels but it wouldve been more of a pain to get inside and take suspension thank god for lazy thieves well in your case anyways

Skat3r_666

SinisterEJ1
I had a friend putting in a motor in my brothers integra and the car was in a shop. I got a call the next day saying that someone stole the air intake, battery, and subs out of the car when a $2000 motor was sitting in front of the car, lucky or what, still pissed though,. the rest of the garage got like $3000 of tools stolen and a truck, it was crazy

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
sorry for the words BUT sorry f**king basterd need to find them and take some of there stuff to show them how it feels cant. stand people like that rather take someone hard earned money then get out and make there own money sorry basterds

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k thieves dude. Sorry to hear that bro

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly, if they took your wheels I bet they seen the suspension. They might come back for it.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly, if they took your wheels I bet they seen the suspension. They might come back for it.
real talk, or thier stupid ass thieves who dont know s**t. I was inside at like 3 watching the show dexter lol The serial killer one, i hear people outside. walked outside and saw them trying to take my wheels but my car's extended locking lugs they couldnt get off lol. I ran after them and hit one of them in thier greasy as head as he turned to run with his friend hahahah they left their jack under my car too. So now i have a badass jack and park in the garage! stupid thieves FTMFW! It was on of the low pro jacks too.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real talk, or thier stupid ass thieves who dont know s**t. I was inside at like 3 watching the show dexter lol The serial killer one, i hear people outside. walked outside and saw them trying to take my wheels but my car's extended locking lugs they couldnt get off lol. I ran after them and hit one of them in thier greasy as head as he turned to run with his friend hahahah they left their jack under my car too. So now i have a badass jack and park in the garage! stupid thieves FTMFW! It was on of the low pro jacks too.

Haha that's classic. I'm lucky. Nobody would ever want to steal my pos.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they had to see the suspension. sorry about that man. i was always afraid of theives when i had my civic.

stateofjustin

Buy an alarm with a page/cell report function and a turn the sensitivity on the shock sensor way down. You don't even have to connect an alarm horn to it if you don't want too.

Come out with a shotgun barrel resting on your shoulder and casually ask if they need any help.

One time at our Nissan dealership, thieves got into a line of brand new 350Z's and put the middle two up on bricks after they stole the forged 18" rims and tires. The auto center security lards never knew anything happened... like the truck parked outside the dealership that wasn't there 10 minutes before (in the middle of the night) wasn't the first clue.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that suck op hope they catch the motherfuckers and cut their damn hands off

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
@ stateofjustin, my friend tony said the same effing thing lmao!!!!!!!!! Im getting a GSR with a blown motor later next week and my friend is gonna do the best alarm system on earth in it after i saw another motor in it. so if they can actually steal my car, good for them, they can have it. But i swear to god if i see a grease head anywhere near it, they are going to get a glock full of gun in their mouth!!