Things that annoy you (If you use this to attack each other it gets closed (OC))

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This thread is intended for people to just post things that bug them that traditionally dont bother anybody else

When people don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them

When you let people out and they dont wave

When people refuse they dont stink, when in reality they do

When fat girls think they're hot and wear tight s**t

Slutty ass girls who wear leggings as pants, when they have a boyfriend.. And the boyfriend acts like it doesn't bother them.

Speedbumps

When your mom screams up the steps and you say what 500 times and then proceeds to say.. ok fine. then you go down the steps and she wont tell you

Children who scream on Xbox live

When your in a car with 3 people and you smell a fart and everybody claims they didnt do it, especially when you know you didnt

When your trying to sleep and you feel like your falling and jump

People clog the toilet and leave it in there acting like they did nothing

People who take the time to read what bothers me =)

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok I can dig it.

I only have one thing to say:

Pickles. I f**king HATE pickles. Each one of my friends loves them.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
raw tomato. f**kin gross. ill eat pasta sause and all manner of stewed tomatos, but if a raw tomato hits my palate, ill vomit on the spot!

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate tomatos too. i like them in chili though. But hate them on cheeseburgers

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It bothers me when people yawn and don't cover their mouths lol AND when they yawn loudly. All I could think of so far.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It bothers me when people yawn and don't cover their mouths lol AND when they yawn loudly. All I could think of so far.
lol.. HELL YES! and when you were in school and thered always be the f**kin wierdo behind you who breathed hard, or when youd be taking a test and people would sniffle their nose every two seconds hahaha

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When people's breath stinks and they act like they don't know and they still get close to you and try to talk.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when people tie a knot in the bread bag. i just want to make a f**king sandwich not figure your sailor puzzle knot out why can't people just twist and tuck it under !!!!!!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just hate when people are lacking in manners in general.

-Coughing / sneezing without making an attempt to cover
-Not holding the door when somebody is about to enter directly behind you
-Bumping somebody without saying "excuse me"
-Chewing with mouth open

-This is kind of a strange one... but I hate talking to people when they have dark sunglasses on. I like to look people in the eyes when I speak with them, and I feel like it's rude. I mean.. it's not, but it bothers me. lol

-Onions... despise onions.

and the list goes on...

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i might be alone on this one, but my roommates leave cupboard doors open...grab a cup and shut the f**kin thing...

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone chewing bubble gum really really loud with their dam mouth wide open
and mayonaise :lol:

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ew i hate mayonaise too, and when any sort of condiments get on my skin, makes me wanna throw up hah

Status
Not open for further replies.