Think back...

TurboDriver369

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I drive a 1992 Honda Civic LX with almost 350k miles on it, and I'm planning on upgrading soon to a 2001-2003 Honda Civic 2dr EX. I happen to think that these certain Civics look amazing and I've wanted one for a long time. I was just wondering how much you guys bought your cars for, so I have some sort of idea on the prices of them. I've been searching and I've found some okay ones for around $9k-$10k, and I would like to know what you guys think about that.

Thanks a bunch.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It really depends on how many miles are on it, the shape its in, and what year it is.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would check out NADA. since kbb is pretty much useless as far as insurance companies. Thats who they use to determine value of your car in the event of a total loss.
Also in getting a 7th gen what are you lookin to do to it? if your plaining to do alot of aftermarket things.. i would probably save the money you have and drop a new engine in the car u have. Not trying to discourage you.. just inform you.

If you are ok with mild mods.. i love 7th gen.. they look great, reliable and good on gas. GL in the search hope to see another 7th gen soon.

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It really depends on how many miles are on it, the shape its in, and what year it is.
x2.:word: when you find the car you want go on KBB and find out how much it should be going for and go from there.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From a Honda dealership
2003 with 19k miles (not a typo) EX fully loaded for $13,000 and Honda Certified used (better warranty than new).